Anybody managed to hang on to any? 

I had 5 pairs originally:

• England v Croatia at Wembley
  • Sweden v Poland in Dublin
  • R16 at Wembley
  • R16 at Hampden Park
  • Quarter Final in Rome

Ended up with nothing :( 

Cancelled the Rome and Dublin ones a while back because travel was so uncertain.  Then the Dublin game has been moved anyway.

Kept hold of 2 x Wembley and 1 x Hampden Park but I've had the dreaded refund email from UEFA this week and they are taking them back off me.

Apparently Just Eat have got loads to give away :rolleyes:

Sold mine in the last window, but slightly regretted it as I could have managed to attend after all. 

The only thing that let's me swallow this is that the atmosphere won't be that great. On the other hand, it's something to tell the grandkids.

On 23/05/2021 at 10:50, Rob1981 said:

Anybody managed to hang on to any? 

I had 5 pairs originally:

• England v Croatia at Wembley
  • Sweden v Poland in Dublin
  • R16 at Wembley
  • R16 at Hampden Park
  • Quarter Final in Rome

Ended up with nothing :( 

Cancelled the Rome and Dublin ones a while back because travel was so uncertain.  Then the Dublin game has been moved anyway.

Kept hold of 2 x Wembley and 1 x Hampden Park but I've had the dreaded refund email from UEFA this week and they are taking them back off me.

Apparently Just Eat have got loads to give away :rolleyes:

Unlucky :( 

Now reporting that Wembley might be back to full capacity after June 21st even though everybody has already been refunded and told they can’t go.

Smooth.

Maybe I will get my R16 game back after all.

• 1 month later...

Currently some on UEFA for the Tuesday semi final but not the Wednesday semi final. Cheapest seat €345. Not for me, Clive.

Trying not to think about the pair of tickets I originally had for Saturday QF4 in Rome :( 

17 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Trying not to think about the pair of tickets I originally had for Saturday QF4 in Rome :( 

In an attempt to ease the pain slightly, even if you still had them you’d have had to fly out as soon as the final whistle sounded last night to beat the isolation rules in Italy, or you’d have been watching from a Rome hotel room

10 minutes ago, SouthCoastRed said:

In an attempt to ease the pain slightly, even if you still had them you’d have had to fly out as soon as the final whistle sounded last night to beat the isolation rules in Italy, or you’d have been watching from a Rome hotel room

Yeah, I gave them up months ago when it was clear we still wouldn't be able to book hotels or flights with any confidence.

Always knew it would be England's QF potentially if we won the group :(

20 minutes ago, Rob1981 said:

Always knew it would be England's QF potentially if we won the group :(

Whoa Mr Super Confident, that’s the first post you’ve made that even considers England not winning every game :D