European Leagues - NEW ERA Project

Posted (edited)

420858530_NEWERAPrez.thumb.png.c8d54c9142ecfa30bf4b782d90725552.png

For some time I have been trying to create a European Super League in which teams would continue to play in their national league. I wanted it to be possible to start in a lower division and work your way up to the Super League (European Series) and now it is possible.

The idea was also to make it an open league with a system of promotion and relegation to make it accessible to all, to regulate salaries and to give a national identity to each league by limiting the number of foreign players and therefore favouring the training of national players. To do this, in addition to creating a continental competition, it was also necessary to revisit the national championships in order to set the above-mentioned limits (salary, number of foreign players, etc.) so that they would function correctly.

At Continental level there are two divisions with promotion/relegation. The third division is a mix of Regional Cup/Championship which is accessed through the national championships and where the winners of each conference are promoted to the EuroLeague, the two finalists of the EuroLeague are promoted to the European Series.

At the moment there is a version where the Champions League and the Europa League are independent cups in parallel to the European Series and the EuroLeague (see below.)

I have in mind another version where the first division would have more clubs (32?) as well as finding a way to reduce the gap between the big clubs and the smaller ones while keeping a certain hierarchy. The idea is not to annihilate the powerful clubs but to make it possible for the small ones to achieve something!

It's progressing but it's long!

Here is the NEW ERA mode.

For this to work it is necessary to use the national championships files included in the zipped folder.

To create this file I used extinct competitions, so I advise you to install the logos included in the zipped folder.

Description of the file :

NEW ERA -EuroLeague (UEFA Cups) + BAN :

- European Series - 16 teams, 2 relegations. (8-13 games)

- EuroLeague - 18 teams, 2 promotions, 5 relegations. (8-13 matches)

- Western League - Winner gets promoted to EuroLeague.

- Southern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Eastern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Northern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Balkan League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

Note : The 12 teams that attempted to create their own Super League are excluded for 2 years from European pyramid.

UEFA Comps :

- Champions League - 5 knockout rounds including only the winners of their national league.

- Europa League - 6 knockout rounds including the second and third placed teams from each league.

National leagues :

- The Premier League is reduced to 18 clubs and the Caraboa Cup ends at the end of the first season.

- Liga Santander is reduced to 18 clubs

- Serie A is reduced to 18 clubs

- Ligue 1 is reduced to 16 clubs

- For the others I have simply added the rules mentioned above.

Note : The 12 teams that tried to create The Superleague are heavily sanctioned with some being relegated to the third division and banned from recruiting for up to 3 years, after which they cannot recruit foreign players for 2 years.

I've been so caught up in this that there are bound to be things I've forgotten, so don't hesitate to send me your comments.

Some of the leagues that I have retouched are the original ones, others are the work of some editors that I thank. Their names are on the fmf files. Thanks to them ! :thup:

I also thank some people for their exchanges or for the tips left on this forum. I think in particular to @Wolf_pd, to @Carlito85 for his great REVIVAL files, to @Mrt90 for his magnificent Brazilian championship, and many others.

Here are some screenshots :

European Series

1ES21.thumb.JPG.7ebca25709d4c198e7f989abb828cb69.JPG

1888231117_2ES_His_25.JPG.55e5d77400401ab7c3137d90fa2cd4d6.JPG

EuroLeague

3EL21.thumb.JPG.243eb5bd13c6a59008fa12e29c6df016.JPG

356049126_4EL_Hist_25.JPG.2a6344913f1ea5b5d8fbfaf59e087663.JPG

Southern League

5SL21.JPG.62cf0d0c06afd9b0d2c6a2cb772134ff.JPG

Western League

6WL21.JPG.b287d24b1def118b66a0aed2992f56a9.JPG

Northern League

7NL21.JPG.19a1c35cf967f819d839d3c77b969cd9.JPG

Balkan League

8BL21.JPG.9aeca8d1ff480ef9121368d03a3443bf.JPG

Eastern League

9EaL21.JPG.bd2d18d2d22e13aa5f2b5aacb87fa20e.JPG

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mw5i64hdmbf43ze/NEW_ERA_-_Project.rar/file

Edited by Samuel77

14 hours ago, Samuel77 said:

420858530_NEWERAPrez.thumb.png.c8d54c9142ecfa30bf4b782d90725552.png

For some time I have been trying to create a European Super League in which teams would continue to play in their national league. I wanted it to be possible to start in a lower division and work your way up to the Super League (European Series) and now it is possible.

The idea was also to make it an open league with a system of promotion and relegation to make it accessible to all, to regulate salaries and to give a national identity to each league by limiting the number of foreign players and therefore favouring the training of national players. To do this, in addition to creating a continental competition, it was also necessary to revisit the national championships in order to set the above-mentioned limits (salary, number of foreign players, etc.) so that they would function correctly.

At Continental level there are two divisions with promotion/relegation. The third division is a mix of Regional Cup/Championship which is accessed through the national championships and where the winners of each conference are promoted to the EuroLeague, the two finalists of the EuroLeague are promoted to the European Series.

At the moment there is a version where the Champions League and the Europa League are independent cups in parallel to the European Series and the EuroLeague (see below.)

I have in mind another version where the first division would have more clubs (32?) as well as finding a way to reduce the gap between the big clubs and the smaller ones while keeping a certain hierarchy. The idea is not to annihilate the powerful clubs but to make it possible for the small ones to achieve something!

It's progressing but it's long!

Here is the NEW ERA mode.

For this to work it is necessary to use the national championships files included in the zipped folder.

To create this file I used extinct competitions, so I advise you to install the logos included in the zipped folder.

Description of the file :

NEW ERA -EuroLeague (UEFA Cups) + BAN :

- European Series - 16 teams, 2 relegations. (8-13 games)

- EuroLeague - 18 teams, 2 promotions, 5 relegations. (8-13 matches)

- Western League - Winner gets promoted to EuroLeague.

- Southern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Eastern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Northern League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

- Balkan League - Winner gets promoted to the EuroLeague.

Note : The 12 teams that attempted to create their own Super League are excluded for 2 years from European pyramid.

UEFA Comps :

- Champions League - 5 knockout rounds including only the winners of their national league.

- Europa League - 6 knockout rounds including the second and third placed teams from each league.

National leagues :

- The Premier League is reduced to 18 clubs and the Caraboa Cup ends at the end of the first season.

- Liga Santander is reduced to 18 clubs

- Serie A is reduced to 18 clubs

- Ligue 1 is reduced to 16 clubs

- For the others I have simply added the rules mentioned above.

Note : The 12 teams that tried to create The Superleague are heavily sanctioned with some being relegated to the third division and banned from recruiting for up to 3 years, after which they cannot recruit foreign players for 2 years.

I've been so caught up in this that there are bound to be things I've forgotten, so don't hesitate to send me your comments.

Some of the leagues that I have retouched are the original ones, others are the work of some editors that I thank. Their names are on the fmf files. Thanks to them ! :thup:

I also thank some people for their exchanges or for the tips left on this forum. I think in particular to @Wolf_pd, to @Carlito85 for his great REVIVAL files, to @Mrt90 for his magnificent Brazilian championship, and many others.

Here are some screenshots :

European Series

1ES21.thumb.JPG.7ebca25709d4c198e7f989abb828cb69.JPG

1888231117_2ES_His_25.JPG.55e5d77400401ab7c3137d90fa2cd4d6.JPG

EuroLeague

3EL21.thumb.JPG.243eb5bd13c6a59008fa12e29c6df016.JPG

356049126_4EL_Hist_25.JPG.2a6344913f1ea5b5d8fbfaf59e087663.JPG

Southern League

5SL21.JPG.62cf0d0c06afd9b0d2c6a2cb772134ff.JPG

Western League

6WL21.JPG.b287d24b1def118b66a0aed2992f56a9.JPG

Northern League

7NL21.JPG.19a1c35cf967f819d839d3c77b969cd9.JPG

Balkan League

8BL21.JPG.9aeca8d1ff480ef9121368d03a3443bf.JPG

Eastern League

9EaL21.JPG.bd2d18d2d22e13aa5f2b5aacb87fa20e.JPG

Download link:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mw5i64hdmbf43ze/NEW_ERA_-_Project.rar/file

So this is the new era when UEFA got shut down and UESA take place and they change the european football and the ligas got reducted and Carabio cup got abolished

so i want to see FPF new era and get Portuguese league system explansion

15 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying...

well i want you to make Portuguese League System new era and have Taça de Portugal and Liga been explansion

i Mean portuguese football system is been an downhill and now will be dead in 20 years and because of no clubs like santarem,evora,portalegre,viseu,leiria are not there in primeira liga,i mean this league is gonna to died in 20 years

i wonder if you gonna to do European Cups new era project because CL 2024 format is have come and this could kill the players and the fans and football clubs will suffer having 10 matches

I don't think I'll be doing another championship.

At the moment I would like to find a system to reduce the financial gap between the clubs. I also want to extend the European Series to 32 clubs, which will always play between 8 and 15 matches. Maybe also create an extra level below the conference league.

3 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

I don't think I'll be doing another championship.

At the moment I would like to find a system to reduce the financial gap between the clubs. I also want to extend the European Series to 32 clubs, which will always play between 8 and 15 matches. Maybe also create an extra level below the conference league.

but how about European Cups will you do change Format to better

i mean i think you could do Rebuild UEFA project and change the European Competitons format from the better

I like 5 knockout games for UCL or UEL, there is room for an achievement. The fact of having only the champions in the champions league also seems logical to me!

21 minutes ago, Samuel77 said:

I like 5 knockout games for UCL or UEL, there is room for an achievement. The fact of having only the champions in the champions league also seems logical to me!

so UCL is like an FA Cup and UEL is probaly an League cup right

Hmm, I need to check this more thoroughly. You are doing some things I have in mind for a new project (whenever that may start in 2022 or 2023 :lol: )

My plans are completely ridiculously though and go much much much further than the Iron Curtain (and that was a complete Europe rebuild and minor World rebuild). Anyway, won't detail more, because this is your thread obviously.

Posted (edited)

I'm interested !

For this project it was mainly a test to use continental competitions as classic divisions with a promotion/relegation system.

I have some tests in progress with a level below the Conference (Balkan, Southern, Eastern, etc) it is about mini-leagues with for example (Royal League, Baltic League, BeNeLux League, Caucasus League, Visegard League, Levantine League, Iberia League, etc) but with the system of qualification that I use I am limited to the number of clubs per country (impossible to have clubs of second division)

In my idea a country could be separated into regional levels, in France for example the southern teams would be with the Italians, Spanish, eastern teams with Germany, western teams with the British.

Edited by Samuel77

We will have a chat via PM. I don't want to flood your thread, also, it is very over the top, so I am only in the stage of 'how on earth I am going to do this' :D

This is great, i always like the idea of more regional cups/leagues, and i always wanted to do something like this but i really suck at creating competitions in the editor. I hope this project gets bigger. 

Posted (edited)

Thank you!

I am indeed looking to expand it and if possible add a more regionalized level or even include teams from lower divisions.

Edited by Samuel77