The Jack Grealish (and occasionally England) Thread: It's coming home attempt 5782570

Pukey

1 minute ago, Mr Adam said:

I think that's more to do with the limitations of their e-commerce system than a decision they've made.

You're giving Mike Ashley more credit than he deserves.

Unfortunately in retail, it's common that any 'total price discount' nullify any other discounts that may have applied.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Golden boy said:

You're giving Mike Ashley more credit than he deserves.

Unfortunately in retail, it's common that any 'total price discount' nullify any other discounts that may have applied.

Its the default setting of most e-commerce sites to only allow one offer per customer. Anything "free" will be an offer under the hood - so once you apply another one it cancels the first.

I've spent all day writing a proposal for an e-commerce implementation for a luxury retailer so its on my mind :D

11 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

6 months old but I cba to look further, the point is, we do not need JWP :D

I don’t think most* of the Saints fans even think JWP should have gone tbh. I certainly couldn’t make a case for him over someone else as an impact sub, and he certainly isn’t starting in any scenario (except multiple deaths perhaps)

(*Obviously there are notable exceptions)

7 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Absolutely mad that Tomori was overlooked imo

I get Mings because he's left footed, but Coady must have some serious leadership qualities to be brought in over someone like Tomori

Actually quite excited for this. Centre backs aside it's quite an exciting team. Wanna see Bellingham and Grealish have great games and push their cases for first 11. Trent having a point to prove. Saka too. Would have been better if Sancho started over Lingard but he's been ill apparently

1 minute ago, ajw10 said:

if Southgate really thinks that Maguire and Henderson might not play, 1) why the **** has he taken them? and 2) why not take more CBs over RBs?

At this moment in time I can't see Maguire lining up for the opening game. 

17 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

if Southgate really thinks that Maguire and Henderson might not play, 1) why the **** has he taken them? and 2) why not take more CBs over RBs?

Has he said anything about them? Henderson is on bench today. See if he gets any time or if he's just filling out the bench

1 minute ago, craigcwwe said:

He said that any minutes we get out of them is a bonus. 

yeah, although I'm not sure if he meant for the first game or for the whole tournament?

He could also be lying, but I just can't shake off my mistrust of Southgate

8 minutes ago, ajw10 said:

yeah, although I'm not sure if he meant for the first game or for the whole tournament?

He could also be lying, but I just can't shake off my mistrust of Southgate

I took it as he meant the whole tournament. 

Clearly Henderson is further along than Maguire on the fitness front. 

7 minutes ago, ginnybob said:

Booing...

Fawning over the return of fans and then you realise a lot of them are utter *****. 

Come on man they've been waiting over a year for the chance to be racist at a football stadium

Just now, craigcwwe said:

If we wanted a game against a team we would smash we'd have not gone for Austria. 

They are a good test, good pressing from the front. 

I meant the fact they've smashed people on 3 occasions already :D