SOCIAL GROUPS

I bought several players over summer.  One in particular my future main man, a FullBack with solid leadership qualities and averages a 7+ rating each game.  AND has plenty of leadership qualities.  My future Captain when the aging pair at the top retire.

HOWEVER my new fullback and the others who signed on this season remain 'outcasts' as far as social groups are concerned and its nearly time for the winter break.

How do I get them feeling at home & into the groups?   Is there something I can do as the Manager?

6 hours ago, FarisMee said:

How do I get them feeling at home & into the groups?   Is there something I can do as the Manager?

I'm a newbie & I don't know how to get them into a group.  Enlighten me.

The number of games he plays and his game ratings will affect his climb up the social structure of the club. I had an 18 year old LB join the club (Bolton) with 18 Leadership. He also started in the "Other" group. By end of year one he had supplanted the existing starting LB through better game ratings (7.19 vs 6.98) better Training ( 9.1 vs 8.6). By the start of his second season at the club he was already "influential" and part of the secondary group.  The biggest issue i faced was the  29 year old existing LB getting his panties all twisted when I downgraded him from Regular Starter to Squad at start of second season.