After guiding Leyton Orient from League Two to becoming Premier League champions in 2030 i decided i wanted a new challenge in FM21. I have superb reputation and Man City are interested.
I noticed that the Nottingham Forest job became availabe with them stuck in League One. So i resigned as manager of champions Leyton Orient to avoid Forest having to pay compensation. I applied for the Forest job thinking they would jump at the chance to appoint a manager that has just won the Premier League....around 30 days pass before they invite me to an interview. A week later they appoint....Darren Ferguson. 

No disrespect to Ferguson, but he has been managing clubs like Doncaster, Portsmouth and Sheff.Wed. in the lower leagues. I have won the EURO cup and the Champions League...

I have restarted the save game 3 times giving different answers in the job interview, but every time they go for Darren Ferguson. Surely this must be a bug?

I have uploaded the save game just before the job interview. It`s called "Nottingham Forest Interview 2030.fm"