Self-created awards not working?

I have now created awards for a competition I created myself. I have set everything up exactly as it is set up for the other awards for similar competitions. But in-game these awards are never awarded. Under Awards it always says "No awards have been awarded yet". 

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to "solve" it?

Cheers! :)

Are you still having this issue? 

I just set up my custom awards for my competitions and they work fine. I never really had an issue with creating awards and them not showing up

But if you want to send the file I can give it a look and see if I can help out at all. (just let me know which awards to look at as well)

3 hours ago, davie77 said:

@slevinr87 @alian62

I have now tried again and also set a continent for the award, this time they do not appear in-game at all. I don't understand it...

CONCACAF_Continental_Cub_Cups_by_Dave.fmf 26.84 kB · 1 download

You do need to tell the game where to get the stats from as in domestic or international etc . They all work for me though except Best X1 . Goal of the year wont work in the game as its broken 

vor 24 Minuten schrieb alian62:

You do need to tell the game where to get the stats from as in domestic or international etc . They all work for me though except Best X1 . Goal of the year wont work in the game as its broken 

Ahh. Thank you. ^^ And Best XI and Goal of the year will never work because they are both broken?