Team meeting about squad depth - nothing happens

After I sold and immediately loaned back a player, my squad requested a meeting about a lack of squad depth. After clicking the only option available, nothing happens. No-one pipes up to talk about the issue. My only option is to go to the summary where my assistant says the squad are disappointed I didn't address the issue. No new players are unhappy in dynamics, however, and morale and manager support are still high. It could have something to do with the fact the player was loaned back as part of the transfer, so the squad is actually still the same size.

I have uploaded the save file: "Dulwich Hamlet T"

Regards and thanks.

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Sorry just to add, I've realised after having the meeting there are in fact some players who say they are supporting the teammate who initially raised the squad depth issue. This is in dynamics and on their individual profile. Overall they are still happy, but under management in dynamics they are not. My apologies.

Hi @Tony Garvey sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you, fortunately I was able to get some old files from my old laptop, I've uploaded the following saves to the cloud:

Dulwich Hamlet.fm

Dulwich Hamlet z.fm

Dulwich Hamlet x.fm

I hope one of these helps. If not I have a few more if you need to go further back. Thanks for looking into this!