Euro 2020 Sticker Album Collecting Thread

Barry Cartman

Swapsies! 

Starter packs are available for free in some supermarkets, otherwise its available on Amazon for £3.99

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08P91STWN

71N6cxUUNsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

or you can get this sexy hardcover version for £9.99, but doesn't come with any packs

71LXj3Z0V2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Packs look like being around 90p for 5 stickers which is just :( what happened to 5 packs for £1 :mad:

You can get packs of 12 from Amazon which work out at around 83p

61lJE6s8hWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

For those like me who were worried England would have the likes of Dele Ali, looking at the England page it looks pretty much to date (i.e Phil Foden etc)

90p for 5 stickers :D

I remember buying 5-6 packs for about 20p each with USA 94 and of course lets not forget the coins you'd get from Esso for the Italia 90 World Cup :cool:

Here's some free pack promo codes for anyone using the app, should all work I just got 14 packs out of them :brock:

UEFA EURO 2020

IGOT IGOT NEED

FOOT BALL LOVE

EURO COCA COLA

HAVE NICE EU20

EURO FOOT BALL

2020 COKE GAME

2020 COOL GAME

COKE BEST GOAL

COKE FAIR PLAY

P005 0186 62164

PLAY FULL TIME

PLAY-UEFA-GAME

Some More:

PLAY EURO GAME

PLAY GAME EURO

Edited by SortitoutsiVP

I'm collecting these again. Have done so for every World Cup/Euros since 1998 (when I was 8, so this is my first one as a 30-something for goodness sake :lol:).

Anyway, just a reminder that stickermanager.com is a good place to organise swaps. I'll start swapping for this year's Euros when I have a good pile of spares, but in the meantime, I've got quite a few spares from as far back as Euro 2012 if anyone's interested. :p (Here's my profile.)

Oh, and I completed my online album a month ago. :D

Edited by CFuller

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, AlphaDevil2 said:

If you are doing this isnt it economical sense to purchase them in boxes of 100 packs. About £56 at Amazon :lol:

Half tempted to do one, Havent done one since the early 200's and then I never completed it.

I gave up pretty quickly and have been investing in football cards instead :D 

Price has put me off to be honest :( Used to love collecting stickers and cards when I was younger, my favourite was the pocket sized Premier League book that was from the 04-05 season I think? Packs of stickers used to come with this awful pink chewing gum :D

I’m sure they said on the radio that the average cost to complete was around £2k, although that’s without taking swaps  into consideration.

I used to go to the shop at the end of my street and buy 3 packs for myself, my brother and sister. I would always open all 3 on the way home and swap them around so I got what I wanted. No one ever seemed to question why I ended up with all the good stuff.