Second team not in competition anymore, for no reason. Need help.

Monkem

I manage RW Essen. My second team, after almost 20 years in to the save, finally managed to get into the 4th tier (regionalliga). I was really hyped for this, finally, I thought. Now, for some reason they got out of competition, just like a lot of other teams btw. Even though they had a near perfect season. In the attached images you can see in fuller detail.

Now, in their bio it says that they are still in the regionalliga (north, which is also kinda weird, because Essen is in the west of Germany). But if you look at the images, they aren't. 

Now how do I fix this, because obviously there is something wrong. I tried adding more German competitions (lower leagues, below the 4th tier) into the game, but it doesn't help sadly. 

I don't have the editor, but is this something that can be fixed with the editor? And if so, how?

Thanks in advance!

NietinCompetite.png

Vergelijking.png

Looks like a bug with the lower German league database you used, in which case, there's nothing you can do to fix it now, as downloading a lower league database without this issue would require you to start a new save.

I'd report it to whoever made that database, but there's nothing that can be done about it now in your save.