My friend and i are running an online game for over 30 managers. We are the moderators. It is a great succes!
However there are a couple of managers complaining that one of the managers is copy pasting their tactics and we want to check this out. But the manager has a password on his manager in the game.
Is there any way to get acces to his manager on our game we are hosting?

Thnx in advance

Thank you for replying so fast. We have a facebook and instagram and some are the writers of funny/interesting posts. So we send them the gamefile. And as you can guess, the "cheater" is one of the writers.

In fm20 there was a skeleton key to acces managers in game as the host of the game. But there is none in fm21?  We just need to see which tactic he is using.

Well, for next season we will have more strict rules about protecting accounts and sending the file.

If you upload the file to us, we can take a look. Would be worth private messaging myself and John in order to confirm which manager we need to investigate.

Details on how to upload the file here - https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/360015264418-How-to-upload-files-for-support - remember to come back and let us know the file name. 

Thanks. 

• 4 weeks later...