Trying to sign Alex Schlager. He's been denied a work permit as he apparently hasn't played 70% of Austria's games in the last two years.

image.png.3007f4a1bd9257aa2c9ef992396c84cf.png

However, by my calculations, he's played 100% of their 23 games over the last two years, so... what gives?

image.png.886f26853b5dc56238f8eebc7b175953.png

image.png.2737a2c665ba7eb8ed69f88ea7e484ff.png 

Save uploaded as Alex Farrell - NorwichRich.fm

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

This is a known issue - the thing here is that it's saying "everything that could possibly go wrong" with the work permit application in the news item, instead of just the one or two points that the player is actually lacking. 

Kind regards,

Vik

• 1 month later...

Is there any fix for this? I have a player who has played 100% of the games for his country who's work permit is being denied, will waiting till next year fix this? Can I do anything or have I just lost a wonderkid?

Edited by Kerrigan447

Hello @Kerrigan447,

as stated, it's not an issue with the work permit being denied incorrectly - the rule itself is working fine :)

It's just the text that says all the reasons that can possibly go wrong and not just the bits he's missing. Given your wonderkid has played 100% of the matches, perhaps the standing of the nation isn't considered high enough.

Kind regards,

Vik