Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, 

I just started a new save with Boreham Wood in Vanarama. Of course I planned to rely on loan players, but I have small problem. There is a 6 long term loaned in players restriction, which is fine. But when I terminated loans of two players, who were already on the team, it still says I have 2 loans, though factualy I have no loans in the team at all.

Does it mean, that even if you termintate a loan, it still counts as a one from six for the whole season? Or is it a bug?

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ghost77 said:

Does it mean, that even if you termintate a loan, it still counts as a one from six for the whole season?

Yes, says so in the league rules.

image.png.5374ccb17a5ec937a6816c5b4b97e116.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, warlock said:

Yes, says so in the league rules.

image.png.5374ccb17a5ec937a6816c5b4b97e116.png

Thanks for the answer. But it doesn't say wheter you can terminate the loan (for example if the player get injured for 6 months or more) and have another loan instead - still within the six players.

I personally would read it like that: you can't have more than six long term loan players at the time.

Edited by Ghost77
Link to post
Share on other sites

From memory the limit on loans is driven by the actual number of deals done in the year and not whether they are still at the club, so terminating a loan will not make another space.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, FrazT said:

From memory the limit on loans is driven by the actual number of deals done in the year and not whether they are still at the club, so terminating a loan will not make another space.

Ok, thanks. That's bad for my save.. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ghost77 said:

Thanks for the answer. But it doesn't say wheter you can terminate the loan (for example if the player get injured for 6 months or more) and have another loan instead - still within the six players.

I personally would read it like that: you can't have more than six long term loan players at the time.

I think it actually says 'At one time' if that is the case, So in this case it means in total

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cris182 said:

I think it actually says 'At one time' if that is the case, So in this case it means in total

I see. English is not my native language, so maybe I misrepresent the meaning. Important is, that I know now ;-)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...