Loan restriction in Vanarama

Hi, 

I just started a new save with Boreham Wood in Vanarama. Of course I planned to rely on loan players, but I have small problem. There is a 6 long term loaned in players restriction, which is fine. But when I terminated loans of two players, who were already on the team, it still says I have 2 loans, though factualy I have no loans in the team at all.

Does it mean, that even if you termintate a loan, it still counts as a one from six for the whole season? Or is it a bug?

Thanks

8 hours ago, warlock said:

Yes, says so in the league rules.

image.png.5374ccb17a5ec937a6816c5b4b97e116.png

Thanks for the answer. But it doesn't say wheter you can terminate the loan (for example if the player get injured for 6 months or more) and have another loan instead - still within the six players.

I personally would read it like that: you can't have more than six long term loan players at the time.

Edited by Ghost77

34 minutes ago, FrazT said:

From memory the limit on loans is driven by the actual number of deals done in the year and not whether they are still at the club, so terminating a loan will not make another space.

Ok, thanks. That's bad for my save.. :lol:

2 hours ago, Ghost77 said:

Thanks for the answer. But it doesn't say wheter you can terminate the loan (for example if the player get injured for 6 months or more) and have another loan instead - still within the six players.

I personally would read it like that: you can't have more than six long term loan players at the time.

I think it actually says 'At one time' if that is the case, So in this case it means in total

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

I think it actually says 'At one time' if that is the case, So in this case it means in total

I see. English is not my native language, so maybe I misrepresent the meaning. Important is, that I know now ;-)