Managers of top clubs rarely leave or get sacked

As per the title, something seems unusual in my fm21 save is that out of the top ten reputation clubs in the games, only 3 out of 10 have a different manager since the start of my save which is now in its 7th season. So simeone, solskjaer, zidane, guardiola, Koeman, tuchel etc are all still in charge at the same clubs...its seems...unusual. is this happening in your save? Even if Real Madrid consistently finish 3rd and don't win in Europe...Zidane is still there.

4 hours ago, Valleyg said:

As per the title, something seems unusual in my fm21 save is that out of the top ten reputation clubs in the games, only 3 out of 10 have a different manager since the start of my save which is now in its 7th season. So simeone, solskjaer, zidane, guardiola, Koeman, tuchel etc are all still in charge at the same clubs...its seems...unusual. is this happening in your save? Even if Real Madrid consistently finish 3rd and don't win in Europe...Zidane is still there.

Whatever that happens bin the game is absolutely random so you can't say whether there is something wrong with it or not.

Also some managers have high affinity with some clubs so over some time you will still see them working at the club , especially if they are old players of the club.

So what you are seeing is perfectly normal.

• SI Staff
12 hours ago, Valleyg said:

This is a known issue that is currently under investigation by our devs. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused in your save game.

3 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

This is a known issue that is currently under investigation by our devs. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused in your save game.

OK thanks for that reply, I didn't know it was a known issue. Its not causing any problems, its just something that seemed odd this year. It might make it hard to get a top club job I guess as my rep increases, and all the same old managers are still there! The only top club that has changed more than once in my save is liverpool.

1 hour ago, Grifty said:

I'm in 2045 and Lampard is still manager of Chelsea - he was won 13 league titles and 39 cups so it's probably deserved!

That is some record! He is still at Chelsea in my save too but its only 2027 and they finished 7th last season...his job was insecure but he survived and carries on for another year.