Europe Journeyman database set-up

Hi there,

I had a question. I am planning to start a new journeyman save in Europe. How I did it in the past was make every league within Europe playable and all leagues in the other continents view only and with a large size of a databse.

Now I was wondering what the best set-up would be for my new journeyman save. As the save is based on managing clubs in Europe, I would think it is logical to make all leagues in Europe playable. However I am not sure what to do with the other leagues in the world; would the best be for example to keep these view only, or not select them at all both performance wise and for overall game experience? Any suggestion regarding the game set-up would help me!

Edited by BobDor

The video by Daveincid above has great advice, which I also follow.

Moreover, in journeyman saves, as you get jobs in higher leagues in major nations, you can gradually remove lower leagues and countries that make no sense anymore. It seems that removing leagues will help maintain game speed for a little longer, as it progresses and otherwise gets really sluggish over time. (I learned this tip in video by LokiDoki).