How to change super cup fixtures

iownyou

So I’ve done some test editing with a summer update in mind.

So I’ve changed league/cup winners but unlike previous FM’s where the ‘Super Cup’ fixture automatically changes based on the last competition winner. In this FM this isn’t happening.

For Example. I’ve changed the last PL and FA Cup winner to Man City and Chelsea respectively. However when I start a save I am still getting the Arsenal/Liverpool fixture from the previous season as the community shield (super cup)

Same thing happened when I altered the CL and EL winner yet still had Bayern/Sevilla super cup game.

Never had this issue in previous FM’s. Is there something new that needs to be done to implement these changes? 

Check if there are registered teams. For the European cups that is probably the case. Not sure about the English competition, but could be the case there as well.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

Check if there are registered teams. For the European cups that is probably the case. Not sure about the English competition, but could be the case there as well.

Gave that a go, no teams registered. Looks like it’s hard coded  into the game as I completely removed arsenals fa cup 2020 win yet they still had the community shield fixture.