Advice on how to spend attribute points (Twitch community save)

The concept is that subscribers get a player on the squad (starting in Vanarama). Every player got to pick seven attributes with a value of 12, the remaining attributes was set to 7. I currently have 15 attribute points to spend on my player, left footed AML. How would you spend them to make my player effective in terms of getting goals and assists?

image.png.0180b7091308328663440e9756eb875a.png

It's a bit dependent on the role the players is used in, but in general I'd say Crossing, Technique and Off the Ball as some keys to improve upon (as well as the ones you already have above 8, like Anticipation and Dribbling). Also passing (and perhaps Vision) if the winger is not an out-and-out winger who simply runs down the line and crosses.

3 minutes ago, XaW said:

It's a bit dependent on the role the players is used in, but in general I'd say Crossing, Technique and Off the Ball as some keys to improve upon (as well as the ones you already have above 8, like Anticipation and Dribbling). Also passing (and perhaps Vision) if the winger is not an out-and-out winger who simply runs down the line and crosses.

Used as attacking Winger in the AML position mostly. Sometimes IW on the opposite flank. So maybe +3 crossing, technique, off the ball? That leaves 6 points.