Hi, I am having an issue to join online games. I see the game in the lobby, I can put the password to access the server and I get the message when the game is joining to the server but I get back to the lobby after a few seconds. When I try to get again to the server, I get the message the the server is unreacheble and I have to leave an enter again the lobby to try again, getting the same results. I try all the recommendations that I see in the forum but the problem is still there and, with FM 20, I had a online save through 4 month without any problems.

There is something else that I can try to see if I can solve this issue?

Thank you

Hi @Lurra

Thanks for raising the issue. Are you using steam, epic or gamepass? If you have an issue joining try restarting the game and leaving the game on the start screen for a few seconds before trying to join an online lobby. Make sure you have set all your firewall permissions to allow. Also you can get the host to restart the game and load the lobby again as this can also help you join the lobby. If you are on gamepass you need to make sure cross play is enabled too.  

Thanks 

Hi @Lurra

With the firewall you have to make sure you are allowing the app through the firewall. To see this just go on firewall and network protection then select allow app through the firewall, then make sure you have steam and football manager allowed. Have you also tried hosting a lobby and seeing if users can join you? 

Thanks