Ghost goal not counted

Played a game on stream https://twitch.tv/curty and scored a goal (78:37) that was not added to the match total, despite it not being disallowed for any reason. We scored again in the 90th minute and that is shown in the notable events after the game. However, the highlight for the 90th minute goal is not longer viewable. 

TLDR - the notable events shows a different equaliser to the match highlights. Both goals can be seen on the stream VOD from 25/04/21.

image.png.a88116881b174cd72314c41dfa5b477e.png

Wealdstone v Wrexham.pkm

@Jack Joyce I think the game bugs after the penalty shot in stream 01:14:11, Game time 76:50. If there is some changes done right after the penalty score ( or other goal ) its possible that next score bug in someway? Maybe there's a pause before penalty goal scored is counted in ME and it just shows in the scoreboard, then tactic screen and when that substitution is done it bugs? or maybe it bugs because going off from the 3d match view to game side to check player attribute? Anyway its on video now so its right there to test all the possibilities why game glitches and all goals are not showing?

Edited by Pasonen

On 26/04/2021 at 13:56, Jack Joyce said:

Thanks, I've passed on this info to one of our lead testers to investigate.

Cheers Jack - it has happened again in the same save. I've attached the pkm. The Solihull equaliser in the 94th minute was never scored and does not exist anywhere in the post match analytical data. Match should have finished 0-1.

Solihull Moors v Wealdstone.pkm

• SI Staff
13 hours ago, curtis2307 said:

Cheers Jack - it has happened again in the same save. I've attached the pkm. The Solihull equaliser in the 94th minute was never scored and does not exist anywhere in the post match analytical data. Match should have finished 0-1.

Solihull Moors v Wealdstone.pkm 123.93 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. Twice in such a short space of time isn't good at all.

Usually what causes it is some specific way of making tactical changes earlier on in the match. Having the stream link is useful since we can just watch back exactly how you interacted with the tactics UI and try to piece together what happened. I have a feeling it may be to do with the way you stacked up multiple role changes in quick succession using the dugout bar but have passed on the info to the UI team. Do you happen to use any sort of custom UI skin?

6 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Thanks. Twice in such a short space of time isn't good at all.

Usually what causes it is some specific way of making tactical changes earlier on in the match. Having the stream link is useful since we can just watch back exactly how you interacted with the tactics UI and try to piece together what happened. I have a feeling it may be to do with the way you stacked up multiple role changes in quick succession using the dugout bar but have passed on the info to the UI team. Do you happen to use any sort of custom UI skin?

Cheers Jack. I was using custom matchday panels for the first incident I reported, however I removed it before the latest one. Skin should be totally vanilla.