Request New Stadium

I saw somewhere on this forum that there was a bug (or perhaps by design) that you can only request a new Stadium every 25-30 years. Is this true?

I am currently managing Lyn 1896 in Norway. We started off in the 4th tier of Norway and after a few early promotions in the first couple of years, we settled in the Norway 1st Division for several years building our reputation and improving our facilities.

This season we won the league and are now in the top division. Due to my strict management of the wage budget and selling on my youngsters once they started wanting more money, i was able to build up money nicely over the years. 

I used this to upgrade my training and youth facilities to adequate, they started off at basic. After the season i was left with 1.2 million in the bank so pretty good i think. 

It seems like there is some stadium requirements to play in the top division as i was asked about it in a press conference previously. 

At the end of the season i get the following message that a new Stadium is being built. Great! We were stuck in a 1000 seater stadium and we filled it easily in 99% of games. I know Lyn is a sleeping giant and they have a max attendance of 15000 in the editor. 

However i was disappointed to see the stadium size is only 3355, which if we survive in the top division for a few seasons we will fill easily. 

My concern is will i now be stuck in this new stadium for the next 25-30 years without being able to buy a new one?

Hopefully it can be expanded i guess. 

Untitled.jpg

There are no hard limits for when you can build a new one. I had two built in 7 years before, and even posted screenshots about it here a while back since someone refused to believe it.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

There are no hard limits for when you can build a new one. I had two built in 7 years before, and even posted screenshots about it here a while back since someone refused to believe it.

Music to my ears, thank you. :)

3 minutes ago, TheMattB81 said:

Music to my ears, thank you. :)

Found the post, it was in FM20, but still should be valid: