La Città Eterna

Adzke

spacer.png

LA CITTÀ ETERNA

I've been a longtime lurker on these parts, and I wanted to give this a go myself in order to have any chance of having a nice save game going on FM21. Never been much of a writer, and I don't know how often I can update this, so please be kind and don't be too disappointed if updates are few or far between.

I've always had a thing for AS Roma, as I enjoy their ability to bring through youngsters loyal to a fault to the Roma project. Totti, De Rossi, Florenzi, and likely many more. Each having said no to much bigger clubs in order to stay at the club.

I have a few goals for this save game, as I will first of all be trying to follow a fairly traditional (and hopefully realistic) way of dealing with transfers. If the offer is too good to reject, I won't. I will also be trying to focus on a specific type of players for the roles in my squad, and I will be placing a good deal of emphasis on player personalities.

I will be trying my hand in building my team around a specific type of player upfront (more on that later), and I will of course be trying to bring back some silverware to Roma after a drought of almost 13 years.

So. Follow along, comment, and hopefully enjoy. And welcome to La Città Eterna.

spacer.png

LA CITTÀ ETERNA

Roma have today confirmed the appointment of Marino Casadei as the club's new manager.

Eyebrows have been raised in the world of football at the appointment of the 25 year-old, who has for a number been coaching the youth teams of AS Roma. He is sure to face plenty of questions when he faces the media for the first time at Olimpico.

Casadei has put pen to paper on a three year deal worth €135k p/m.

spacer.png

I've given myself quite the qualifications, because, well, it makes my job a bit easier. I am clearly rather attack-minded, and I like being able to use my manager for training purposes.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png