Qualifying several teams from Champions league for next Champions League.

JBMSL

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to create my own version of UEFA Champions league. I would like to qualify automatically every 16 teams that go to the elimination round for the Champions league of next year, not only the winner. Is that a way to do that ? 

(sorry for my poor English)
Some precision for what I have in mind, in case that is unclear :

In real life, the 16 teams qualified for the elimination round were :

Mönchengladbach, City, Lazio, Bayern, Atlético, Chelsea, Leipzig, Liverpool, Porto, Juventus, Barça, Paris, Sevilla, Dortmund, Atalanta and Real.

What I would like is that each of them be automatically qualified for next group stage, whatever their results in domestic competitions (like the Champions League winner and the UEFA Champions League winner).
In that case, their would be only 16 other teams qualified by their domestic results. (I can do that withtout trouble, my problem is for automatically qualifying the 16 teams that go to the elimination round).

Does someone know how I can do that ? (Or if it is not possible ?)
Thanks.

I believe it's impossible to change which teams qualify for the champions league, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

It is possible to recreate the qualification system and continental club system from scratch which might allow you to achieve this, but it will mean losing the coloured bands which indicate continental qualifiers in your domestic leagues. 

Thank you for your answer. In fact, I precisely want to make a new "champions league" from scratch, whatever if there are no coloured band any longer. My problem is that in the qualification options there are several choices :

image.thumb.png.f51ef036758f35c58958a98224cffbef.png

The problem is that except for the first choice (nation top division teams), I cannot select more than 1 team : the box "number" is unavailable if I choose "las winner of this competition" or "las winner of other competition" (Ideally, I would select the first 16 teams from Champions League for next Champions League, an the first 4 teams from Europa League for next Champions League, the rest would come from "nation top division teams".)

Edited by JBMSL