Football Manager 2021 Official Feedback Thread

vor 1 Minute schrieb Double0Seven:

I already said yesterday that today is the best day to patch. Really doubt they push something on friday cus if something goes wrong...

every day is the best day for a update:brock:

Edited by Daveincid

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly there are still hardly any newgens with a second nationality in Belgium. I've posted this a month ago in the forum where they told me to post it, but not even an answer. Bit sad that people who follow the rules (posting in the right folder) don't even get an answer.

I found the match engine in FM20 the worst I have seen in almost any FM/CM edition.  I would out shoot every team 2 to 1 at least and score half of my goals on corner kicks, wingers made bizarre decisions and shoot from ridiculous angles etc.

Is it any better in FM21?  Will I still have 20 shots while the other team has 3 and draw 1-1 with my only goal as a corner kick?  FYI I mostly used KNAP's tactics in FM 20...

6 minutes ago, GOODNAME said:

But right now we are in 21.1.3.. i think 21.1.4 is next before 21.2

I think they are using semver versioning. It would have been 21.1.4 only if it would have been a minor update. The fact that its already confirmed to be 21.2.0 is already proof that its gonna be the real thing, not a translation update or whatever else i've read around here. 

36 minutes ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

Sadly there are still hardly any newgens with a second nationality in Belgium. I've posted this a month ago in the forum where they told me to post it, but not even an answer. Bit sad that people who follow the rules (posting in the right folder) don't even get an answer.

Let SI try to resolve the general newgen intake issue first, then we can see if that fixes your issue too, or if something separate needs to be done to tweak the number of 2nd nationality Belgian players.

40 minutes ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

didn't know this was an issue ?

This is from @Cheez3y , he played with Virton youth only.

image.png.2f6f4a9a49b8e562f168bfbd548f3fb2.png

Seems to me a lot of other nationalities in 5 seasons ?

I found the match engine in FM20 the worst I have seen in almost any FM/CM edition.  I would out shoot every team 2 to 1 at least and score half of my goals on corner kicks, wingers made bizarre decisions and shoot from ridiculous angles etc.

Is it any better in FM21?  Will I still have 20 shots while the other team has 3 and draw 1-1 with my only goal as a corner kick?  FYI I mostly used KNAP's tactics in FM 20...

yes its better

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Novem9:

Abstract answers of Neil as separate kind of art :D Maybe, maybe not, maybe fu go to sleep

tenor.gif?itemid=12215449

Maybe he has just donated some of his clothes, so he has too many coat hangers? I always knew he is a generous person:D

I dont know about the build process at SI but this isn't promising.

image.png.6beadbd8596418b289bda7d31253c8dd.png

21.2.0 has a build ID of 5978623 whereas the nightly has a build ID 724 less.

Either 21.2 is ready to go or they found last minute bugs and had to keep working. Usually the last nightly gets pushed routinely in 5 -6 hours so there is still time to have hope.

1 minute ago, theking1 said:

Gonna ask politely......is there a chance of the patch being released tonight Neil or not? Thanks in advance

They aren't going to tell you. Refresh steamdb like a madman or go play Solitaire 

Thought I'd ask here, but in my save, only the last 4 full detail games are being "saved" to view back. I'm sure I've seen where you can increase the size of the data saved but can't for the life of me find it, anyone got an idea?

ETA: Think I found it under preferences from the home screen, knew I'd seen it somewhere 

Edited by Johnny Ace

7 hours ago, Duckn said:

We don't know how many people like it, don't care or dislike it. So let say 200 people prefer the new UI compared to these a bit more over 100 people. You want that the UI to be changed, so the 100 people are satisfied again, but what happens with the now unhappy 200 people? Something might get changed back, because the minority wants it like this, don't think this is the right way.

We know what we know, which is that, of the people that bothered to give feedback, majority didn't like the new UI. The rest of your post and point is just speculation. Yes, we know what we know, the people that didn't give feedback didn't give feedback, so nothing to conclude there.

Again, and I already explained this in this thread, do you presume that 2-star apps in the whatever store that you use are actually good and liked, but only the people that actually like them didn't bother giving them 5-stars?

People that bother to give feedback give both good and bad, you can see a few examples here that gave positive feedback on the UI. Assuming any sort of opinion for those that don't give feedback is not based on anything real.

1 hour ago, ratio1618 said:

If it is any solace the 21.1.3 branch was the created the day it got pushed to public. 

image.png.bc917b9af7bc083ccbbfeb705be5834f.png

What is it ? I was curious to know where this screen is from ...

1 hour ago, huesey1974 said:

Hopefully fix the 3d match stuttering, unplayable for me right now.

YEA !!!
Exactly that I also hope ... I really want the game to be fluid in the 3d match engine, no stuttering or problems with nvidia cards; D

The Christmas patch could come out today, Sigames usually launches on Thursdays, next week it’s already Christmas so it won’t come out, I still believe it could be today, the problem is just this ... I created a new save here

43 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Thought I'd ask here, but in my save, only the last 4 full detail games are being "saved" to view back. I'm sure I've seen where you can increase the size of the data saved but can't for the life of me find it, anyone got an idea?

Go to Preferences and choose the "Match" option in the dropdown menu. It's under "Match Storage Space/MB".