FM21 "say adios to 12 elite-clubs" mod by Daveincid

Gerade eben schrieb anitamui:

What have you done to the 12 clubs?

they are gone forever with this db

vor 1 Minute schrieb Wolf_pd:

German domination in Europe I guess :(

Bayern yes, all others not that extreme. But I am pretty sure I need to update the file soon and then Bayern and PSG are gone too:thup:

Gerade eben schrieb Tullekunstner:

Came here looking for something like this, thank you.

Has the clubs been replaced in their respective leagues, and if so, are all promotions done based on last years league performance?

Of course they have been replaced, otherwise you couldn't verify the file. It's done by reputation. So the highest 6 of Championsship-Teams are getting the places of theese "Not worth metioning their Name"-Clubs. The best 6 from League 1 get's promoted to Championsship and so on. It's not a masterpiece of work, it shouldn't be. It's a statement in the first place.

Cheers

Daveincid

33 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Bayern yes, all others not that extreme. But I am pretty sure I need to update the file soon and then Bayern and PSG are gone too:thup:

Apparently Bayern and PSG have said 'Nein'/'Non'. Obviously that remains to be seen of course.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Wolf_pd:

Apparently Bayern and PSG have said 'Nein'/'Non'. Obviously that remains to be seen of course.

We will see^^ Once I'm done with everything in my "Increase-Realism-Megapack" I'm going to run a proper test with 200+ Nations on full detail. We'll see if there is really a dominance of Bayern and PSG :)

I don't think this makes sense, if a ban is dropped it will affect the players too - as if they never existed for club and country matches.

Gerade eben schrieb melogroovy:

Hahahaha too funny.  I came here specifically hoping to find a file like this.

It's my way of expressing my opinion about all this without getting in conflict with using words that are not allowed in this forum:D

Gerade eben schrieb knowledgeboy35:

just did a season using this db.

sevilla won la liga

southampton won premier league

napoli won serie a

:eek:

Awesome:cool: I would get used to it to be honest:D

23 hours ago, Daveincid said:

Of course they have been replaced, otherwise you couldn't verify the file. It's done by reputation. So the highest 6 of Championsship-Teams are getting the places of theese "Not worth metioning their Name"-Clubs. The best 6 from League 1 get's promoted to Championsship and so on. It's not a masterpiece of work, it shouldn't be. It's a statement in the first place.

Cheers

Daveincid

The irony :lol:

vor 24 Minuten schrieb valve:

Actually now the storm seems to be over and the Superliga plan was thoroughly humiliated.

The UEFA-CL-Reform isn't good aswell, but at least the fans stopped the Superliga. My respect for theese 12 clubs is still gone, not sure if it will come back some day. The file will stay online as a "warning" ;)