2 goals I scored didn't count, finished 1-1

Playing Newcastle away first game of the full season, Scored 3 times, game finished 1-1. So weird, no mention of goals being disallowed and one of them was a direct free kick too. Just watched the highlights back and it shows me scoring 3 but the game finished 1-1. Tried to check the old match report text to see if they were disallowed but it doesn't look like that function is on FM21.

PKM attached.

What happened here please?

Newcastle v Arsenal.pkm

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys have a "tendency" to pause game right after goal and make changes before ball is brought back to center? It might have to do with the bugging but well I'm not the designer of the game. Asking out of curiosity.

Edited by Pasonen

28 minutes ago, Pasonen said:

Do you guys have a "tendency" to pause game right after goal and make changes before ball is brought back to center? It might have to do with the bugging but we'll I'm not the designer of the game. Asking out of curiosity.

I dont think so, possibly?

I am in a network game where my CL games are different results from the games I play. I won a game 2 0 and it said it was 1 1, I then lost 2 1 to PSG away but score was 2-0...ended up going out on away goals ☹️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This happens to me, too. The goal I scored is legitimate (no VAR review, with celebration & replay completed) but the scoreboard/match stats don't update the score. Everything in the game totally ignored this goal and acted as if it didn't happen in the first place.

I have to say this is the biggest and most stupid bug I've encountered playing FM over so many years.