Good season, inconsistent end: Would you say my set up of roles, duties and TI'S are good?

Hello guys, finished off my second season at Hamburg. With a predicted finish of 17th, we came a very good 5th place, missing out on Champions League football by just 2 points in the end :(

I usually used a 4-1-4-1 flat, but for the last 10 games of the season I used a 4-3-3 DM Wide. It wasn't bad, but it was fairly inconsistent.

So here's the tactic:

Positive Mentality

TI'S In Possession: Higher Tempo, sometimes i change passing length to short or direct depending on the game situation, pass into space I also sometimes use, but mainly just Higher Tempo

TI'S In Transition: Distribute to FB'S, Counter, Counter Press

TI'S Out of Possession: High DL, More Urgent, Use offside trap

Roles and Duties:

SK (SU)

WB (SU) BPD (DE) CD (DE) WB (SU)

HB (DE)

MEZ (AT)                 CAR (SU)

IW (AT)              DLF (AT)            IW (SU)

Help is welcome 👍

IW on support in front of the attacking mezzala and IW on attack in front of the carrilero would make more sense and would be much better balanced. The rest looks good, although the tactic generally looks a bit too adventurous/risky for a team that was predicted to finish 17th. 

10 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

IW on support in front of the attacking mezzala and IW on attack in front of the carrilero would make more sense and would be much better balanced. The rest looks good, although the tactic generally looks a bit too adventurous/risky for a team that was predicted to finish 17th. 

Okay, once the season's back I'll apply this, thank you :)