Fm10 - entered into both European competitions

Not exactly sure where to put this I guess it's a bug but still, found it mildly amusing if not a nightmare for fixture congestion.

Backstory: it's the end of August 2016 and the 4th qualifs/playoffs for EL/CL are happening, but because Cork have an AIC match their playoff 2nd leg vs Hoffenheim doesn't happen until after the super cup which is after the CL groups are usually drawn. I (Solihull Moors) am defending CL champions and Leeds are EL champions but came 2nd in the PL (to me) so ENG gets neither winners berth.

Or that's how I thought it should be. I know the EL winner usually gets the EL group as I won it 6times on my way up before I could qualify for the CL via the league and that granted an 8th spot to ENG but we're only supposed to have 7 this year, same as last year when I won the PL and EL and only entered the CL as the higher competition. 

Yet after the EL 4th qualif. matches were completed I got a roundup (which only happens when you're in a competition) and prize money for participating in the group stages. I thought most peculiar, made a separate save and carried on, and indeed I was drawn in group B of the euro Cup! Kept going, won the super cup and passed the 31st which was the date of Cork vs Hoffenheim and after that I got my usual CL prize money and was drawn in group A!

There's no dB edits just a vanilla 10.2 game but I do use fmrte not that I have any idea how any of the changes to league rep and sponsorships would cause this.. Pretty sure it was Cork's fault for delaying the CL group draw but I've no idea really.

Next year's super cup will be interesting... 

Has anyone seen this before? A quick search only brought up the opposite

IMG_20210414_053413.jpg

IMG_20210414_052606.jpg

*5times not 6 but that's a minor detail. 

Upon checking all the groups it looks like I stole Hoffenheim's spot, they went out to Cork and are nowhere to be found when every other team who lost their CL playoff is indeed in the EL group