Missing names on "Key People"

EnigMattic1

Can anyone help me resolve the issue that I am currently having? I don't have the names next to the 'Key Staff' on my Club Overview screen. I have compared the XML from this skin and the old one and they are exactly the same (there was no XML for Club Overview or Key Staff in this skin) but I can't get the names to show.

image.png.1f609a03e96620ebe46a504f779e51ba.png

18 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

The width of the container looks too big to me. Try reducing the width to see if the names ‘pop’ into view.

Is it the "default width" that I need to change?

<!--staff/kits-->
        <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" default_width="-2" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
            <global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap" />
            <record id="default_properties" minimum_height="150" />

<!--staff-->
            <container class="title_link_box" force_title_borders="true" id="tstf" priority="1" default_height="300" hide_view_menu="true" navigation_container="true">
                <translation id="link_title" translation_id="509699" type="use" value="Key People[COMMENT: AREA: club info screen; SUB-AREA: title for a panel showing the manager, captain and vice captain of a club; FR-BN: n/a; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: title text]" />
                <string id="section" value="TeSq" />
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" id="cloS">
                    <record id="object_property">
                        <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                        <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                    </record>
                </widget>
            </container>

I think the code you’ll want to edit will be in "club_overview_staff_panel"

Changing the “default_width” of the container code you posted will also affect the kits.

Hopefully in the "club_overview_staff_panel" there will be some “layout” code you can play with.

Edited by Tyburn

15 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

I think the code you’ll want to edit will be in "club_overview_staff_panel"

Changing the “default_width” of the container code you posted will also affect the kits.

Hopefully in the "club_overview_staff_panel" there will be some “layout” code you can play with.

This is the code that is at the start of "club_overview_staff_panel"

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="4" id="zzzz">

After that, it just goes on to each staff member

To download would be easier.

Try changing... layout="-3,-4" ... for each of the entries. Like “-1,-1” for instance.

Also another file is mentioned in the code. "person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" That may have layout you could play with too.

Edited by Tyburn

19 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

To download would be easier.

Try changing... layout="-3,-4" ... for each of the entries. Like “-1,-1” for instance.

Also another file is mentioned in the code. "person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" That may have layout you could play with too.

Well I've been able to move the image all the way to the left, or right, but the text doesn't appear. Here is the same panels in the base dark skin.

image.png.c1188addb1156959c009fbf424dccc01.png