Any way to improve this tactic?

My aim is to make de CF and the SS the main goalscoring threats, primarily the latter, so what i thought was that the PF would hold the ball up while the CF pulled the defense away with his move into channels PI, thus creating space for the SS to attack. How should I set up the tactic more or less to achieve that? I'm not necessarily intending to play possession football, so should I maybe change the DLP into another role or not? Any advice would be welcome.

83274110_fm193.png.615745d317cd0dd0585053356b9797e8.png

fm 19, 2.png

fm 19, 1.png

fm 19.png

Your tactic looks pretty much okay (although I cannot know if it optimally suits your team), so I would avoid making more than just a couple small tweaks. Here is what I would try first:

- switch the ML's role from winger to IW (also on support duty), so that he would be encouraged to take advantage of the central space left by the SS when the latter surges forward

- remove the Prevent short GKD and drop the LOE just one notch (to standard instead of higher), both to improve defensive compactness and allow more space for your attackers up front

- do not insist on using instructions like attacking width and underlaps/overlaps at all costs and all the time (instead, use them situationally, i.e. when it can make sense based on your observations during a particular match)

Remember, just one single tweak can make a huge difference, either for the better or the worse.