Diploma Issue?

Hi guys!

I started a game unemployed and without any diploma nor experience on the 21.2 Update. First job by Real Madrid Castilla. I successfully reached up to Continental B License and started the A License during March 2022 while my contract ended in June 2022. After that I went unemployed again and I'm now managing Herta Berlin since November 2022. Currently in April 2023 but always studying for the A License for more than one year when it should take 6 months (I guess). Did the study started again when I was hired by Herta Berlin or is it an issue and I will have to end my life studying for the A License? :kriss:

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

Assuming that the coarse was being paid for by the club, it would have stopped once you were unemployed and started again once you were employed again.

May I ask a question?
Why can't our manager pay for the course himself?

On 10/04/2021 at 14:11, FrazT said:

Assuming that the coarse was being paid for by the club, it would have stopped once you were unemployed and started again once you were employed again.

Yes thanks. I just have been qualified at the end of the 6th month after being in my new club so I think your right