Stadium Editor

alian62

It would be interesting to know all the different types of stands in the game and how to recreate each one, because I spent a lot of time editing the official base and then when the game came out, I realised that it didn't represent my values very well.

For example, if I select a stand to have only one tier, but it has a capacity of more than 10.000, no matter what, that stand (and the whole stadium) will have 2 or 3 tiers.

Now thanks to this editor I will be able to do tests and see the results instantly.

9 hours ago, joaquin87 said:

It would be interesting to know all the different types of stands in the game and how to recreate each one, because I spent a lot of time editing the official base and then when the game came out, I realised that it didn't represent my values very well.

For example, if I select a stand to have only one tier, but it has a capacity of more than 10.000, no matter what, that stand (and the whole stadium) will have 2 or 3 tiers.

Now thanks to this editor I will be able to do tests and see the results instantly.

Oh good ok keep us informed on your progress . Would like to know

This is a game changer! I've had a play around with the below results

Ayr.png

Somerset Park: I have removed the corners at the main stand, changed the main stand from a terrace to seats, changed the stand opposite the main stand to a terrace and removed it's roof

morton.png

Cappielow Park: I have made both goal end stands terraces, changes the main stand from a terrace to seats and removed the corners

A further trial this time with Hamilton Accies (Stadium capacity 6018). I have removed one side stand and swapped around the goal ends giving Hamilton their 2-sided stadium 

Hamilton.png

Edited by rabcp

32 minutes ago, adriano roberto said:

Are you changing the actual capacity of the stadium, or just changing the values of the stands?

I am editing some here, but maintaining the real capacity of the stadium.

Editing the stands and keeping the capacity as it, I have found that you have to reset every stand to 0 then make your changes for them to show in the match engine.

Edited by rabcp

39 minutos atrás, rabcp disse:

Editing the stands and keeping the capacity as it, I have found that you have to reset every stand to 0 then make your changes for them to show in the match engine.

In my case, I am still finding some difficulty with the number of bleachers in the stadium. As an example the maracanã: I am trying to reproduce only 2 bleachers, instead of 3 as in the image.

The same is still true with some stadiums that have only one grandstand and insist on appearing two.

Screenshot_1.png

7 minutes ago, adriano roberto said:

In my case, I am still finding some difficulty with the number of bleachers in the stadium. As an example the maracanã: I am trying to reproduce only 2 bleachers, instead of 3 as in the image.

The same is still true with some stadiums that have only one grandstand and insist on appearing two.

Screenshot_1.png

I don’t think it is possible to edit the number of tiers/bleachers within a stand 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ashbreeder said:

Tell me please
is it possible to edit the shape of the field or the color of the border around the field?

No dont think there is . Majestic pitch mods do change the colours of the outfield though . 

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This anyone tried this method in FM 23.

For me it does not work. I can edit stadiums in FM, but in games, nothing changes.

LE: It works, but you need to add 0 to all 8 pieces first, before building the stadium. Also for stadiums with no parts, first uncheck in use button, and after, uncheck exist button.

Edited by florin.hangu

you can do it in FM Editor, but after you use the first post tutorial.

the only bad side is that you need to start new career, and also.. sometimes it will not be the way you wanterd.

For example.. i have a stadium that has a middle part that is in the middle of nowhere...and it supposed to be fixed with the others...

why.jpg

Кто-нибудь исправил внешний вид стадионов для Сассуоло? И другие команды из топ-5 чемпионатов.

Can anyone share the XML file?

Edited by bahmet

• 3 months later...
On 18/11/2022 at 20:08, florin.hangu said:

you can do it in FM Editor, but after you use the first post tutorial.

the only bad side is that you need to start new career, and also.. sometimes it will not be the way you wanterd.

For example.. i have a stadium that has a middle part that is in the middle of nowhere...and it supposed to be fixed with the others...

why.jpg

This is what i was trying to remove too - even if i give equal capacity to each side it still displays like the above?!