[FM21] ShaunG95's Young Buck Thread

ShaunG95

I thought I'd start a thread up like this to piggy back on earlier threads that I started on Yusuf Demir and Jakub Kaminski.

I plan on adding to this thread over time when I know players are relatively close to their full potential.

First player is Emanuel Emegha:

(2020)

QiBKAyb.png

He's nothing special at the beginning if I'm honest, aside from the fast he's 6"5 with 17 jumping reach and 15 heading, he's bound to be a headers from corners merchant in a tactic.

(2024)

CsXeg1h.png

I'm proud of the end result, now he's close to his full potential, a great finisher as well as being significantly quicker than the start of the game. If I'm honest, he's been low in the pecking order for the entirety of the save so this level of development is strictly down to under 18 and under 23 football. I'd easily say he's a leading Premier League striker and I think I'll loan him out soon in order to to then get a massive fee for him after a loan spell.

-

Player List:

Emanuel Emegha - Post #1

Arsen Zakharyan - Post #2

Eduardo Camavinga - Post #3

Edited by ShaunG95

Arsen Zakharyan:

(2020)

nVJZ5Wk.png

(2024)

UO5JWuN.png

Retrained as a striker, looks amazing at the peak of his potential. I'd go as far as saying he's probably one of the best young players on the game, whether you utilise him as a shadow striker or retrain him as a striker, he's awesome. Only downside is that you can't get him right at the start so you'll have to wait until the start of the second season. If you do decide to retrain him, it seems that Russia utilise him as a striker too.

Eduardo Camavinga:

(2020)

aH5A8Ag.png

(2024)

2dPm6RF.png

Retrained as a striker, I did this again as an experiment alongside Zakharyan and the results were actually really impressive. If there has been one gripe I've had with Camavinga this year, it's his finishing being somewhat average, so I thought why not see how high I can get his finishing as a striker?! He is at his absolute max potential here.

52 minutes ago, Sysiphus said:

Fun to see. Quite like Zakharyan. You've really managed to maximise Camavinga's potential.

I'm a sucker for trying to perpetuate position retraining! If I'm honest, I accelerated their development by playing them in the under 18s in the first season and then afterwards in the under 23s, neither of them started games until the final season of the simulation (2023/24).

Zakharyan was an exceptional performer too in that final season, I'm very tempted to focus my next save around him.

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, LordKaivalya said:

Wow, how do you get Camavinga's long shots so high? 

I use a training schedule that was really effective last year combined with finishing training. I can't actually remember where I downloaded the training schedules from but it covers bases for when you've not got a game, got 1 game or 2 games in a week.