Rant - iOS version has been unplayable since launch.

Hi,

Apologies in advance but this rant but as an iOS user on Ipad I feel quite let down this year.

- Could I play the game? Sure.

- Is it enjoyable? Certainly not - a quick look in the bugs section shows that bugs have either taken months to fix (quicklinks one), are still open after a couple of months (youth intake, sorting columns), etc..

And now I see that there's a "get up to 35% off Football Manager 2021" offer? What a slap in the face. I paid the full price and still can't really play it, but that's on me.

Being told that bugs are been worked on but not seeing the patches that fix these bugs coming really just shows how the iOS version has been de-prioritized, and that's on you.

I honestly cannot recommend it to friends and am not going to buy next year, unless there's very solid proof that basic functions work as expected. Will me not buying it making any difference? Certainly not, but this is a very quick way of losing trust with your iOS fanbase.

Thanks

A diatribe about a lost love 

What happened SI? What did you do to FMT and why? Judging by some of the comments on the main forum my issues aren’t limited to Touch.
A few years ago this was a fun beautiful game. Engaging, exciting, attractive, intuitive and unputdownable. Why are you breaking it? Why make it worse??
1) graphics. Undeniably inferior to 5 years ago! Why?? Please explain what happened. Apparently this also relates to FM. so further reason for an explanation.
2)match gameplay. 20 was universally acknowledged as a pigs ear ME. Reptitve, lacking in creativity, strange player performances which suggested attributes were meaningless etc etc. So this year is better. OMG it had to be. But why was it so much worse than 5 years ago? What are the reasons behind fixing the 17 ME to the point of destruction when it wasn’t broken in the first place.
3) removal of liked features. Where has the timeline gone? Why do that? You’re making unilateral decisions and making the experience worse....aren’t games meant to get better? No consultation just there you go people, put up or shut up!
4) player ratings. Very confused 
5) match analysis. We all know this is consistently inaccurate but you pretend it works every year
6) results. I don’t mind losing. Actually I quite  like the challenge but why am I losing?? Your deliberate ambiguity about tactics and gameplay hide the fact (IMO) that it’s much more random than you want to let on. Strange results happen a lot in football but the manager usually knows why. With FMT it’s mostly guesswork. No it’s not scripted because that would be fraud and SI is trying to make a good game. You’ve just lost your way.
7) goal of the month. Usually always owned by my team. Joke
8) most KM run in a season. Usually always owned by all my teams players. joke
9) tactics. Not updated beyond some rebrands for years
10. Attributes. Not updated for years.