Fm 2021 unplayable and steam refusing refund

Andy Caley jack1980reacher@gmail.com

Hi guys this is the original e mail  sent - still dont seem to be getting anywhere

any suggestions welcome

Thu, Apr 1, 9:39 AM (1 day ago)

to reception

Hi guys

Ive been having terrible problems with this game.... let me explain:

The game was purchased via steam along with the data editior. Almost immediately the game began crashing very frequently... I attempted to update drivers etc by myself( thus taking me over the two hour steam refund limit). After lots of trying i gave up and paid to have my drivers updated professionally... problem solved i thought.. Unfortunately not - game still crashing.. I then contacted sega who told me that my drivers were still 2015 and that there were updates i needed. i got back on to the guys who had updated the machine for me. they told me that 2015 drivers were latest they could find. I contacted Intel who said that they had up to date drivers. I said great - intall them for me please. After much messing about i was told that acer would not actually let intel install their drivers - they were being blocked. I contacted acer and was told that yes the latest drivers they had were 2015. This has all been so frustratng when all i wanted to do is play the latest version of a game i love..

I am now left with a game so broken that its unplayable..

I have tried to request a refund from steam which keeps getting rejected.. I have asked for a contact number to explain the situation - nothing has been sent. just a standard sorry your over the time limit response.. I feel very badly treated by steam over this. I dunno if there is any help you guys can give to get the game running. if so that would be great, howerer it seems like its not possible..

I am now left with an unplayable game and am £ 45.00 out of pocket..

I would be grateful if you can help

thanks

Andy

Andy Caley jack1980reacher@gmail.com
Thu, Apr 1, 11:57 PM (21 hours ago)

to reception

p.s best thing is looks like they totally ignoring me now.. seems like they blocked my requests

On 06/04/2021 at 05:52, jack1980reacher said:

seems like no one can come back to me with any kind of answer.. any chance you can pass this to someone you think can help

A couple of tips:

The technical support from the forums is now all handled by the SEGA Support site, so there is not a lot anyone can do for you here directly apart from refer you to the site that HUNT3R linked you to.

Many laptops do not allow driver updates except through their own site, but if ACER are saying that the latest driver they can offer for the graphics card is 6 years old, then I wonder if the card meets the minimum spec for the FM 21 game.  Check the minimum specs and ensure that the card exceeds those specs because it it doesn't, then there is not a lot than can be done