In-game editor

Hey I’m currently trying  you to understand why if I get the in-game editor on FM21 mobile I’m not able to change the number of languages a player can speak, what can be their second nationality, the favorite tactics or ability of other coach, my age as a coach. 

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, maraudeljunior said:

Hey I’m currently trying  you to understand why if I get the in-game editor on FM21 mobile I’m not able to change the number of languages a player can speak, what can be their second nationality, the favorite tactics or ability of other coach, my age as a coach. 

Those are fair points and tbh most of those are oversights in all honesty, I'll try and make sure they're added.

(the only exception will be your own age which isn't meant to be visible - this is simply because the human manager is treated differently to other managers in the game with regards to age, it always presumes you're in your 'prime' ... that way it doesn't victimize someone for playing when they're 14 or whatever)

Thanks you, When I was talking about age I meant at the beginning of a career be able to start at 30years minimum or high can be super cool.  I also thought about the idea of having a coach list where you can see the ranking of all the coach in the world and which have currently no club.

Thanks you