Problem with starting as unemployed

When I start my save with custom database there is not managers at many teams. Is there any way to automatically fill those manager places? Auto add key staff doesn't work because it fills every other staff place but managers.

This is one of the issues when using custom databases.  It won't generate enough in game people to populate manager slots and so you will often find that clubs are still managerless months down the line.

It would be nice if there  was a way of ensuring that all clubs have managers, but short of manually adding them to every club in the database, it won't happen.

1 hour ago, francis#17 said:

When you start the game go to the advanced set up and there is an option to add key members of staff to teams. You should tick this when using a custom db.

As OP said...

On 02/04/2021 at 17:55, ILU1000 said:

Auto add key staff doesn't work because it fills every other staff place but managers.

It doesn't add enough managers.

Edited by autohoratio

1 hour ago, kevhamster said:

The game isn't really designed for the custom leagues and so this gets overlooked sadly.

Yeah, the creator of the custom league should really be creating managers for the teams then I guess. But really the FM editor should make this simple and allow you to tick a button that says 'assign staff' and it fills all staff roles with random stats within a CA/PA range (I'm assuming this doesnt already exist).