Illogical board AI with incoming transfer offers (Loki Doki video)

I'm sure someone at SI has watched this Loki Doki video: 

It highlights a gaping hole in the board AI. It is completely illogical and unrealistic for a board to confirm a £160k transfer as it's "too good to turn down" when they could have sold the player for £1m elsewhere.

Surely, the board would either cancel the £160k offer, or (more realistically) request Fulham to match the Bristol City offer (and if they don't, cancel the deal).

This is unbelievably frustrating to watch (I'd dread to think what it would feel like if it was my save!) for the board to take control of the transfer and then make a decision that shows absolutely zero intelligence.

For obvious reasons, I don't have a save file to upload.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/03/2021 at 09:23, youngs15 said:

I'm sure someone at SI has watched this Loki Doki video: 

It highlights a gaping hole in the board AI. It is completely illogical and unrealistic for a board to confirm a £160k transfer as it's "too good to turn down" when they could have sold the player for £1m elsewhere.

Surely, the board would either cancel the £160k offer, or (more realistically) request Fulham to match the Bristol City offer (and if they don't, cancel the deal).

This is unbelievably frustrating to watch (I'd dread to think what it would feel like if it was my save!) for the board to take control of the transfer and then make a decision that shows absolutely zero intelligence.

For obvious reasons, I don't have a save file to upload.

The board never cancels accepted offers, so it’s not a bug it’s just not programmed in the game. And people in the comments have stated there were multiple moments where he himself could have objected to the transfer