[FM21][SKIN][RELEASED] FMEnhanced v3.0

FMEnhanced v3.0

Several months ago during the release of the BETA, I released a skin called FME (Football Manager Enhanced) which was intended to be an extension of what Sports Interactive provide as opposed to a complete overhaul. I intended to keep everything in keeping with the default look and feel of the game for a more seamless integration and ease of use. Upon release of FME, I received some wonderful feedback from users and fellow modders, though with limited time I was unable to keep up with demand for extra features/bug fixes etc. Having gained more time over the past month, I have rebuilt FME and have stripped it back for the sake of simplicity.

If you're familiar with FME, you may be sad to learn that this version of the skin is currently only a Player Overview panel with little or no modding elsewhere. I have taken a quality over quantity approach and perhaps with more time in the future, I'll be able to rebuild the club page that I originally built. I have discovered several things that have never before been done and it would be nice to reveal them in a future update. For now though, FME is an upgraded default skin with an enhanced Player Profile.

Screen Size Adaptability

FME adapts better than before to smaller resolutions. If you have a very low res screen (1024x768), you'll have a slightly limited experience as there simply isn't enough space to display all the required elements. However, stepping up to 1600x900 and 1920x1080, you have a fuller experience with  greater functionality as per the images below.

(1024x768), (1600x900) & (1920x1080)

1024x768.thumb.jpg.13b837a4feeeb8439359a9ecee07680b.jpg1600x900.thumb.jpg.6cf15e1ff7ca6fe95978fda530a386b4.jpg1920x1080.thumb.jpg.0f17e4166aae3433fd5b9fa2f28fbc2d.jpg

Transfer/Scouting Labels

Player profiles show Dynamic Transfer Labels which change with context. When a player has been scouted, the "Transfer" labels are replaced with the "Transfer Interest" labels, better integrating the scout report with the player profile and giving you a quick idea of how much a player might cost.

Without Scout Report

Transfer-Labels.jpg.9d78846808376ad2ddcf7303b2f668c2.jpg

With Scout Report

Scouted-Labels.jpg.16bbd942849f7a4f68c0dd4be556d1ce.jpg

Transfer Actions

Transfer actions are available directly from the Scout Feedback Block via a dropdown menu. Additionally, clicking on the Scout Rating Circle, or indeed any of the Transfer Labels will take you directly to the full Scout Report.

Scouted-Player.thumb.jpg.8ec0d926b8a456f92ad76468f65aceb5.jpgTransfer-Actions.thumb.jpg.2def0ddc7332f0729ce9aa1b06de508f.jpg

Attribute Colours/Information Block

Touch versions of the game present different attribute colours which I have modified and introduced into FME. Red highlights low attribute values, Yellow for moderate values, Blue for good values and Green for excellent values. Foot strength is of course also present underneath the Physical Table. Additionally, I have implemented a better Player Information block which I believe provides all of the essential basic information required when viewing a player.

Attribute-Colours.jpg.d93a1231584e0dad5e3fdaff06cc23e9.jpgInformation-Small-Extended.jpg.cff59255e71214fbf1891a5c29103f99.jpgInformation-Small.jpg.26b2b46a6ea04409fe04925a1a32bfa1.jpg

Additional Tabs

In addition to the default Attributes tab, I have made several other tabs available which I have optimized to function in a much smaller space. Player Information, Contract Information, Transfer Information/Status, Player Report, Medical Report & History are all available to access directly from the Player Overview. I hope to add more tabs in the future, though these are the ones I have made available for the time being.

02-Information.thumb.jpg.6bcd0702c95c1bfe9d2f8a09c78ad37c.jpg03-Contract-Info.thumb.jpg.35d3e6570bd4046138af68ffe973eff3.jpg04-Transfer-Status.thumb.jpg.c729ca559bb9a2e23ed5042f6f9890ce.jpg05-Report.thumb.jpg.dc48856a712ae537616538ef8951839a.jpg06-Medical-Report.thumb.jpg.2ccbcb5ac30366da4c0f76ec79b2b52f.jpg07-History.thumb.jpg.34b14e6b899fccb72a072d8ff817b47e.jpg

The Future

As and when time becomes available to me, I will endeavour to keep this project alive. Sports Interactive do a great job every year and they made a lot of improvements to the base skin. I understand there are many people who prefer a Dark or a Light skin, as well as Instant Result and Player Faces on the Tactics screen and although these used to all be part of FME, they will not be officially restored until I have a good amount of time to ensure they are implemented well and to a standard I am happy with. For now, feel free to download FME v3.0 and perhaps even use it purely as a standalone Player Overview Panel within another creators skin.

Download FME v3.0

Edited by Guest
Reformed the structure of the post

21 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Fantastic Stuff.  FME :) 

Cheers @wkdsoul. I still plan to incorporate the 'per 90' stats etc. I just haven't had the time to organise it properly and find a layout I am happy with for both outfield players and keepers.

1 hour ago, IamOverrated said:

Looks absolutely amazing! Trying to stitch together a dark version myself right now.

Thanks a lot @IamOverrated. Go for it. I have a working version but it's an old settings file from a previous version of FME that I wasn't entirely happy with. Feel free to share what you come up with in case others are interested also :thup:

32 minutes ago, kad38 said:

superb thank you excellent work ... a dark version is planned?

Thanks @kad38. I hope to work on a new dark version at some point. I created one in the past but I have discontinued it as I was not entirely happy with it. All updates will be posted here but I can't say when that will be I'm afraid.

• Guest changed the title to [FM21][SKIN][WIP] FMEnhanced v3.0
On 30/03/2021 at 15:20, Mcfc1894 said:

Thanks for this mate its excellent

@Mcfc1894 Cheers pal. If you notice any abnormalities or bugs, just post them here and I'll do my best to sort them out when I can.

On 01/04/2021 at 12:47, Cheez3y said:

Jeez this skin is almost perfect.

Its only missin a dark mode and an IR button.

@Cheez3y "Almost Perfect". I'll take that! Haha. There are certainly things that'd improve the overall experience and a lot more to come in the future hopefully. Even if things aren't quite ready in the near future, so long as Sports Interactive don't completely overhaul the design for FM22, the project can continue on for use in future titles.

As it stands, I'm currently working on the Club Overview Panel in an attempt to match the fluidity and design style of my Player Overview Panel. Game immersion is key for me and I think the panels can be better designed to help reinforce the illusion of being a football manager, especially when you consider that the overall panel design has remained static for six years.

On 02/04/2021 at 21:22, FMEnhanced said:

As it stands, I'm currently working on the Club Overview Panel in an attempt to match the fluidity and design style of my Player Overview Panel. Game immersion is key for me and I think the panels can be better designed to help reinforce the illusion of being a football manager, especially when you consider that the overall panel design has remained static for six years.

I cannot be more than happy for that as I'm tired  to combine the best panels from different skins every year for my personal peace of mind. This year wasn't an exception again as I have used old Yacs human profile, wannachup's player profile (until FME 3.0) along with lots of other panels from Flut, TCS, OPZ and so on because they complete each other :)

So, back to topic, I like FLUT's ideas regarding the club overview (mainly the way he splitted the key people and also the flag/location) but I changed some things to make it "lighter" as it seemed also too heavy due to that city pic which I don't think it's used by more than 5% of the total FM players. Meanwhile I would also have liked to combine it with TCS's club overview but I'm too limited in my skills to do that so I'm happy I have an intermediary until you'll be releasing yours. Anyway, I'm leaving an imgur Printscreen just in case you might want to have more ideas to choose from  as I'm more than sure that you'll come with something similar to your player overview screen.

Edit: I think it would be useful to see scout's abilities on scout reports  (I'm usually nicknaming them).

fm_2021-04-04_20-00-33.png

Edited by klaasjan
Added suggestion re scouting

Hi there,

The panel is great, but i want to make one modifications. Can you help me please?

i want to remove the number next to his name. Possible?

<!-- Club Crest -->

<container height="77" width="77">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="20"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<widget class="kit_icon" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" >
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-5" /> 
				  <record id="object_property">
					<list id="get_properties">
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
							<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
			</widget>
							<!-- If Unemployed 

<widget class="value_based_picture" scale_picture="true" file="none">
								<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"/>
								<list id="value_list">
									<record value="0" file="FME/icons/custom/staff/unemployed"/>
								</list>
										<record get_property="Pcjo" set_property="valu" dont_set_hint="true"/>
									</list>
								</record>
							</widget> -->

<!-- If Employed 

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
								<record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
							</widget>-->

</container>

</container>

<!-- Player Name -->
					<container class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/contrast/no margin/bottom/paper" red_replacement="primary">
						<widget class="text" font="main menu" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" wants_mouse_events="false" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="10"/>
							<record id="object_property" get_property="titl" set_property="text"/>
						</widget>
					</container>

</container>

20210406200305_1.jpg

Edited by florin.hangu

On 06/04/2021 at 18:06, florin.hangu said:

Hi there,

The panel is great, but i want to make one modifications. Can you help me please?

i want to remove the number next to his name. Possible?

<!-- Club Crest -->

<container height="77" width="77">
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="20"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
							<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/> 

<widget class="kit_icon" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" >
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="-5" /> 
						<record>
							<integer id="get_property" value="Pers" />
							<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
			</widget>
							<!-- If Unemployed 

<widget class="value_based_picture" scale_picture="true" file="none">
								<list id="value_list">
									<record value="0" file="FME/icons/custom/staff/unemployed"/>
								</list>
										<record get_property="Pcjo" set_property="valu" dont_set_hint="true"/>
									</list>
								</record>
							</widget> -->

<!-- If Employed 

<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
								<record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
							</widget>-->

</container>

</container>

<!-- Player Name -->
					<container class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/contrast/no margin/bottom/paper" red_replacement="primary">
						<widget class="text" font="main menu" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" wants_mouse_events="false" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary">
						</widget>
					</container>

</container>

20210406200305_1.jpg

Hi @florin.hangu, you can replace the following:

</widget>

with:

<widget class="person_button" font="main menu" size="11" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" wants_mouse_events="false" dont_give_default_focus="true" colour="secondary">
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="10"/>
	<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu"/>
</widget>

It is important to understand what has been changed and why. In this case, it is not merely a case of removing the number as the number and the name are not two separate entities within the code I originally used. The parameter get_property="titl" is the variable for the title of the page. You will notice that if you look at the very top of the page in the search bar, you will see the name of the player says 11. Olimpiu Morutan. The variable is preformatted to contain both the number and the name together as a single string.

By changing the widget type from "text" to "person_button", we can call on the variable that is directly related to the player. In this case, because "person_button" is already associated with a specific variable, we can just use get_property="objt". However, you can also use get_property="Pers" which would do the same job.

Furthermore, set_property="text" can no longer be used as a person_button is not simply text, but a button. Buttons will often have properties set as "valu" as they contain more information.

Finally, I removed alignment="all" from the layout class as shapes are aligned to all sides by default.

Edited by Guest

On 04/04/2021 at 17:33, klaasjan said:

I cannot be more than happy for that as I'm tired  to combine the best panels from different skins every year for my personal peace of mind. This year wasn't an exception again as I have used old Yacs human profile, wannachup's player profile (until FME 3.0) along with lots of other panels from Flut, TCS, OPZ and so on because they complete each other :)

So, back to topic, I like FLUT's ideas regarding the club overview (mainly the way he splitted the key people and also the flag/location) but I changed some things to make it "lighter" as it seemed also too heavy due to that city pic which I don't think it's used by more than 5% of the total FM players. Meanwhile I would also have liked to combine it with TCS's club overview but I'm too limited in my skills to do that so I'm happy I have an intermediary until you'll be releasing yours. Anyway, I'm leaving an imgur Printscreen just in case you might want to have more ideas to choose from  as I'm more than sure that you'll come with something similar to your player overview screen.

Edit: I think it would be useful to see scout's abilities on scout reports  (I'm usually nicknaming them).

fm_2021-04-04_20-00-33.png

Hi @klaasjan, I will endeavour to remember your request for the future update. It should be a simple addition to display the "Judging Ability" and "Judging Potential" attributes for the corresponding scout/coach.

Thank you for this fantastic skin! Found a way to convert it to Touch and was wondering if there is a way around the doubling of the overhead information? Would like to get rid of the blue bar show in the picture below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 9.57.05 PM.png

16 hours ago, ticcolo said:

Thank you for this fantastic skin! Found a way to convert it to Touch and was wondering if there is a way around the doubling of the overhead information? Would like to get rid of the blue bar show in the picture below.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 9.57.05 PM.png

Hey @ticcolo, great work!

I haven't used FM Touch before and so I'm not entirely sure where the problem has arisen. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 'player overview panel.xml' as there is nothing within that code that would do that. However, ensure that in your 'skin_config.xml' there are the following lines:

<flags id="parent" value="fmc-widgets" />
<boolean id="fmc_skin" value="true" />

The FM Touch skin is called 'fmc' and its parent is 'fmc-widgets' and not simply 'fm'. If you have used my 'skin_config.xml' file, you will need to make the appropriate correction.

Additionally, you need to ensure that the skin is marked as being a "Touch" skin and not a standard skin. You do that by adding the boolean 'fmc_skin' and making it 'true'.

Hopefully you find some success!

Thanks for your work, it's definitely a big improvement on the default player page.

Only slight issue I have is that the darker logos are harder to see as the background image (?) on the left is removed. What should I modify to make it look like the default skin?

Screenshot_3.jpg.3519de81dcb64ccbc49f072cdf9a2cff.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg.e81882c0b73c4a1bdee4a4b0d720d4ba.jpg

2 hours ago, Noscho said:

Thanks for your work, it's definitely a big improvement on the default player page.

Only slight issue I have is that the darker logos are harder to see as the background image (?) on the left is removed. What should I modify to make it look like the default skin?

Screenshot_3.jpg.3519de81dcb64ccbc49f072cdf9a2cff.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg.e81882c0b73c4a1bdee4a4b0d720d4ba.jpg

Hi @Noscho,

Aha I see the issue you have. The very reason I moved my project to these forums temporarily was so that these small oversights could be flagged before the skin is officially finalised and released. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

One of the reasons I did not notice is that I use an icon pack which puts a small white outline around each logo. This is very useful if you're swapping skins as it helps the logos stand out regardless. However, if you are using the default icons and would like to restore the colourful "ribbon" behind the logo, you can do so with the following:

Open the FM3.0 folder and navigate to 'panels/client_object'.

Open the file named 'client_object_browser.xml'.

Copy the code below:

<!-- Club Colours Ribbon -->
<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/club colours" id="clco" red_replacement="primary">
  <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>
	<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
			<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
			<!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
			<record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
		</list>
		<integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
	</attachment>
</widget>

Paste the copied code before:

<!-- match background picture - covers entire screen -->

The finished result will look like this:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/club colours" id="clco" red_replacement="primary">
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>
			<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
			<record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
		</list>
	</attachment>
</widget>

<widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
		<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
	</record>
	<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
			<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
		</list>
	</attachment>
</widget>

I hope that helps! Let me know how it works out for you.

5 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @Noscho,

Aha I see the issue you have. The very reason I moved my project to these forums temporarily was so that these small oversights could be flagged before the skin is officially finalised and released. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

One of the reasons I did not notice is that I use an icon pack which puts a small white outline around each logo. This is very useful if you're swapping skins as it helps the logos stand out regardless. However, if you are using the default icons and would like to restore the colourful "ribbon" behind the logo, you can do so with the following:

Open the FM3.0 folder and navigate to 'panels/client_object'.

Open the file named 'client_object_browser.xml'.

Copy the code below:

</list>
	</attachment>
</widget>

Paste the copied code before:

The finished result will look like this:

</list>
	</attachment>
</widget>

<widget class="picture" id="Mbkg" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
		<integer id="get_property" value="bgnd" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="file" />
	</record>
	<attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="true">
			<record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="false" skip_if_null="true" />
		</list>
	</attachment>
</widget>

I hope that helps! Let me know how it works out for you.

Thanks for your support and detailed response! It worked, not as the default one though. (even though I might prefer FME version)

Default one:

image.png.ee1fbadd521aeb3e5ef57f0106a9f300.png

FME:

image.png.c7db009b230547447ac3c8c8f430fe37.png

Default one has this gradient effect, and it's a bit more transparent. Is it achievable on FME? Sorry if these are questions with obvious answers, my skinning ability is limited with changing fonts and complaining about other people's skins :)

EDIT: Never mind! I found it! :) I've added this part from default files:

<widget class="picture" file="backgrounds/fade" id="bgfa" red_replacement="background" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="false">
			<!-- Once everything is hooked up we'll use a get global attachment like below tied to the
			     appropriate global setting to show/hide instead of the complex test multiple global
				 setups for the various items we'll show/hide -->
			<!--<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="background_visible" set_property="Shwn" />-->
				</list>
			</attachment>
		</widget>

Edited by Noscho

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2021 at 00:32, footmob said:

Thank you very much for this skin! The footballers page looks great. The purple color makes my eyes ache, so I use your footballers page with TangFu Skin. The footballers page is the best I've seen for FM21!

Auba.jpg

How did you do this ?

On 28/04/2021 at 20:01, demoguy3 said:

Can't download anyone have anoher link ?

My apologies, the file was moved to another location. You should now be able to download the file :thup:

10 hours ago, demoguy3 said:

Thanks but i can't see faces on the tactic screen. Do you now the fix ?image.thumb.png.d5074a6c7e1150fff5700bc8fad2dfcb.png

That isn't part of this skin. This skin only modifies the Player Profile. No modifications have been made to the tactics screen.

On 01/05/2021 at 12:58, FMEnhanced said:

That isn't part of this skin. This skin only modifies the Player Profile. No modifications have been made to the tactics screen.

Think it's best this way. The faces on the tactics screen of the original fme were a bit ugly 

2 hours ago, Ripamon said:

Think it's best this way. The faces on the tactics screen of the original fme were a bit ugly 

Agreed. The reason for stripping everything back was so that all of the rushed work (introduced on demand) would be removed until refined. Sometimes less is more.

2 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Agreed. The reason for stripping everything back was so that all of the rushed work (introduced on demand) would be removed until refined. Sometimes less is more.

Absolutely. I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying the skin so far, particularly the  player screen with the new additions. I also added the match screens mod for the best of both worlds 

Not to add any pressure of course, but have you got a rough timeline of when you'll add future updates? I feel like you're onto a masterpiece here 

On 04/05/2021 at 12:12, Ripamon said:

Absolutely. I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying the skin so far, particularly the  player screen with the new additions. I also added the match screens mod for the best of both worlds 

Not to add any pressure of course, but have you got a rough timeline of when you'll add future updates? I feel like you're onto a masterpiece here 

Unfortunately not @Ripamon. A benefit of the pandemic was extra time in which to code. Now that lockdown has ended once again, that time is no longer available to me. However, with a bit of luck and a few weekends here and there, I'll do my best to introduce new panels etc. If I am not able to do so before the release of FM22, I will keep the project alive and carry the progress over to the new title. The goal is to inspire SI enough to implement their own updates for future titles and renew a their very outdated panel design. Here's hoping FM22 takes note of the great work skinners have done across the years!

This is an awesome tweak, really looks good. I do find the purple skin with its white screens rather blinding so would like to implement this into the dark base skin by Michael Murray. Could you confirm while files and folder move to where please?

Lastly, I have a rather small resolution so the larger season stats panel doesnt show - could you please confirm which code I need to replace to swap in the season stats please?

So I currently see;

image.png.2de1ff32f115e85bd4787deb6be00bcc.png

And would like this to go in place of Dynamics or Plans;

image.png.8acc844481b4af515bcfea20ff53f3c5.png

image.png.e825e547defc3e689deb26e719f7ef0c.png

Thanks in advance, this is an awesome addition to the game!

On 07/05/2021 at 15:48, JR866Gunner said:

This is an awesome tweak, really looks good. I do find the purple skin with its white screens rather blinding so would like to implement this into the dark base skin by Michael Murray. Could you confirm while files and folder move to where please?

Lastly, I have a rather small resolution so the larger season stats panel doesn't show - could you please confirm which code I need to replace to swap in the season stats please?

So I currently see;

image.png.2de1ff32f115e85bd4787deb6be00bcc.png

And would like this to go in place of Dynamics or Plans;

image.png.8acc844481b4af515bcfea20ff53f3c5.png

image.png.e825e547defc3e689deb26e719f7ef0c.png

Thanks in advance, this is an awesome addition to the game!

Hi @JR866Gunner. Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately I'm away at the moment and don't have all my files, though I may be able to help somewhat. If you open up 'player overview panel.xml' you will find a section toward the bottom that I have titled '<!-- Smaller panels -->'. Under that section, there are three sub-sections with the first two titled '<!-- 4 small panels -->' and the subsequent section titled '<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->'.

You will notice that the horizontal adaptive containers that contain the information have priorities 1, 3 & 2:

priority="1"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="112" priority="1" draw_vertical_dividers="true" id="2222">

priority="3"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="112" priority="3" draw_vertical_dividers="true" id="3333">

priority="2"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="128" priority="2" id="1111" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

Swap the priorities of 1 & 2 and you should be fine...in theory. By doing that, the third block of code '<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->' will appear first as it will have a higher priority. You will notice however that the minimum heights are different also and you may need to change the "128" to "112" in order for it to fit, depending on how big/small your screen is.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @JR866Gunner. Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately I'm away at the moment and don't have all my files, though I may be able to help somewhat. If you open up 'player overview panel.xml' you will find a section toward the bottom that I have titled '<!-- Smaller panels -->'. Under that section, there are three sub-sections with the first two titled '<!-- 4 small panels -->' and the subsequent section titled '<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->'.

You will notice that the horizontal adaptive containers that contain the information have priorities 1, 3 & 2:

priority="1"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="112" priority="1" draw_vertical_dividers="true" id="2222">

priority="3"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="112" priority="3" draw_vertical_dividers="true" id="3333">

priority="2"

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" minimum_height="128" priority="2" id="1111" draw_vertical_dividers="true">

Swap the priorities of 1 & 2 and you should be fine...in theory. By doing that, the third block of code '<!-- 2 small panels and fitness-->' will appear first as it will have a higher priority. You will notice however that the minimum heights are different also and you may need to change the "128" to "112" in order for it to fit, depending on how big/small your screen is.

Hello,

No worries at all, thank you for responding regardless! I shall give that a go and feedback what occurs. Failing that I shall be more than happy to wait as long as it takes for your return :)

Out of interest is it just that one file I need to move to another skin for it to change the whole player profile to the enhanced (with the season stats) ? Apologies if I wasnt clear! lol

Thanks once again!

21 hours ago, JR866Gunner said:

Hello,

No worries at all, thank you for responding regardless! I shall give that a go and feedback what occurs. Failing that I shall be more than happy to wait as long as it takes for your return :)

Out of interest is it just that one file I need to move to another skin for it to change the whole player profile to the enhanced (with the season stats) ? Apologies if I wasnt clear! lol

Thanks once again!

Hi @JR866Gunner. I'm afraid I haven't experimented using my FME Player Profile within other skins. It may not work as intended as I have made modifications to one of the settings files found within the settings folder. The file is called 'fm-widgets settings.xml'. Without moving this settings file, there may be some unexpected consequences. Additionally, even if you do move it, it may clash with the other skins settings file and may not work as intended.

For now, I would suggest you experiment as best you can and to keep a backup in case things go wrong. I hope to provide further updates in the future, though I'm not entirely sure when that will be possible. As and when the time becomes available to me, I will endeavour to keep the project alive and to make improvements wherever I can. Perhaps Sports Interactive will gain some inspiration from the user created content and make some much needed and overdue updated to the look and feel of the game panels.

Best of luck!

34 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Hi @JR866Gunner. I'm afraid I haven't experimented using my FME Player Profile within other skins. It may not work as intended as I have made modifications to one of the settings files found within the settings folder. The file is called 'fm-widgets settings.xml'. Without moving this settings file, there may be some unexpected consequences. Additionally, even if you do move it, it may clash with the other skins settings file and may not work as intended.

For now, I would suggest you experiment as best you can and to keep a backup in case things go wrong. I hope to provide further updates in the future, though I'm not entirely sure when that will be possible. As and when the time becomes available to me, I will endeavour to keep the project alive and to make improvements wherever I can. Perhaps Sports Interactive will gain some inspiration from the user created content and make some much needed and overdue updated to the look and feel of the game panels.

Best of luck!

Hey,

Thank you ever so much. The only reason I look to implement the view elsewhere is due to the blinding white on certain screens found in the default purple skin. That being said I’m thankful for the new view overall lol

I plan to test your advice given yesterday. I just didn’t have the energy last night! 👍🏻

will let you know!

thanks again for your work, it is greatly appreciated. 

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Best of luck!

Hello,

Spot on, got it sorted I think!

image.png.cfa3509504270e6f41d6c54b91c25e99.png

Hi, i have a question. How would i go changing the size of the staff panel so their picture is bigger? t bothers me that the players have a huge picture and the staff is a lot smaller.

I read the answers about the player's panels (i imagine it is similar) and tried following the guides in the forum, but i don't really know how to get the default game files from the xbox gamepass version of the game (it's encrypted and hidden).

2 hours ago, arknight22 said:

Hi, i have a question. How would i go changing the size of the staff panel so their picture is bigger? t bothers me that the players have a huge picture and the staff is a lot smaller.

I read the answers about the player's panels (i imagine it is similar) and tried following the guides in the forum, but i don't really know how to get the default game files from the xbox gamepass version of the game (it's encrypted and hidden).

isn’t possible with the gamepass version i believe 

Hi @arknight22. I'm not well versed on the XBOX version I'm afraid and so I will echo what @bluestillidie00 has said in that it is not currently possible to extract the game files and modify them.

If, however, your game works with third party skins such as FME or indeed TCS, you can always find a skin that has already modified their staff panels and apply them as necessary. I would like to update staff panels within FME in the future, though with limited time and with the current season drawing to a close, further updates may well be saved for Football Manager 2022.

Hey mate. I've noticed my game occasionally crashes at the end of the match when I use the the match screens mod. Specifically the "match full time review panel".

When I take that special file out it never crashes. The freeze seems to happen immediately the match finishes just before it can bring up the screen. The rest of the match screens work perfectly.

I'm prepared to dispense with that file if necessary but it does make the end of match screen look so pretty. 

Wondering if you're aware of this issue and if there's a fix, or if I should just bin that file. It does work most of the time, and also works without issue on other skins 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Amazing skin! Love the way the info changes re. scouting so you can see without clicking in the report how much he's going to cost. Brilliant Stuff.

On other skins, I did edit the match in between highlights panel and also match commentary but when I copy them over to this skin in a newly created 'match' directory, they don't appear to update. Is there a way to fix this?

EDIT: Managed to sort it by copying all the match panels files over :)

What can I say, an awesome skin and it's been asked before and mentioned by the OP, but a light skin would be fantastic.

Edited by Steve1977beyond

14 hours ago, eloygabriel30 said:

Hi Everyone,

Any idea how can I replace the Federation badge with the Country flag on the player profile?

image.png.3647cb50abafcc0fc06e8cc3c060c7da.png

delete the federation badges folder from your logopack and restart the game or reload the skin.

I will start this by apologising in advance for my stupidity. I am very late to FM21 and rarely bother with skins, but I liked the look of this.  I do play windowed, but have a 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor.

I have downloaded the skin - put in an a skin folder and when I go to preferences in the game, it is showing. I select it and the screen does change. All good. But when I go to, for example, a player profile, the view I get in nothing similar to what is showing here. I only have a few information boxes - so for example, the comparison one isn't showing at all. The bottom part of the screen just shows  the season stats and forms - nothing like the pics above. But it says the skin is selected and there are definite colour changes.

I've tried messing about with the preference options, changing the re-load cache details etc. I tried downloading another skin, which did completely change the layout of my screen once i selected it. But another I tried had the same issue as this, colours changes updated, but the player profile looked totally different from what it should.

I am sure I'm missing something obvious. I've tried going full, screen and selecting 2560x1440 resolution, I tried different resolutions. I have installed well known face packs and competition name info, but wouldn't expect that to conflict. Please let me know what magic button I'm not pushing!

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for my absence ladies and gents. Work has kept me from being able to properly update anything else within the game and as such there is unlikely to be any more updates for FM 2021. However, due to the overwhelming positive response, I will be sure to make several key updates for FM 22. I have flagged several things within the game which I could definitely update somewhat to make the overall experience a lot more useful and I will hopefully have the time to incorporate those additions in future releases.

In the meantime, be sure to check out @bluestillidie00, @keysi, @Wozzie if you haven't already. Top creators (among many others) and if you have the knowhow, you can always mix and match your favourite elements across skins.

Kind regards,

FMEnhanced

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/07/2021 at 19:52, bluestillidie00 said:

It's comments like this that push creators away.

Each one has is personal tastes. I liked the old  club overview better, and that's the only thing i not a big fan on this skin.

Criticism can be positive or negative i dont think it was a negative post. I've been doing logos and kits for FM for a long, more time than some people are alive, i always took all Criticism aas a feedback, and when it was bad i wanted to know the reason.

2 hours ago, Lusitano said:

Each one has is personal tastes. I liked the old  club overview better, and that's the only thing i not a big fan on this skin.

Criticism can be positive or negative i dont think it was a negative post. I've been doing logos and kits for FM for a long, more time than some people are alive, i always took all Criticism aas a feedback, and when it was bad i wanted to know the reason.

Just seems unnecessarily hateful. There's constructive feedback and there's just "I don't like this". 

If I got this sort of comment I'd just think "Ok" and never think about it again.

Why do you like the old one? What would you change, why do you think this is better? Stuff like that.