FC Barcelona tactic?

I'm quite new to the game and don't really know how to make good tactics. I also haven't been able to find any FC Barcelona tactic that plays well enough with the current update.

Basically what I'm looking for is a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 (3 at the back is also fine), that plays similar to the Catalans and fits their current crop of players. Preferably I want Messi in the centre as a T and withou IWBs. If you guys have a good tactic for Barcelona with a more traditional striker, that would be really appreciated as well because I'm planning to buy Haaland in the first or second season.

I had something like this in mind (I know this probably won't work in the game)

......IF(s)-----T------IW(s)

.............AP---DLP(s)

................A

CWB(s)-BPD-BPD-CWB(s)

and one with an AF or PF and Messi on the right instead.

Edited by ozumbaran

2 hours ago, ozumbaran said:

I'm quite new to the game and don't really know how to make good tactics. I also haven't been able to find any FC Barcelona tactic that plays well enough with the current update

Are you looking for a plug'n'play tactic for download or you want us to help you creating your own tactic?

4 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Are you looking for a plug'n'play tactic for download or you want us to help you creating your own tactic?

Honestly it doesn’t matter that much. As long as it fits as many criteria of mine as possible, but I don’t want to bother people too much, so a plug’n’play is fine as well.