I have 2 managers, one in FCPorto main team and other in FCPorto B. No problems with the manager of the main team, but all friendly games that B team has been having are being handled by the assistant coach. I don't even get to see the game, the result just appears.

I have changed the responsibilities in order to make the manager of the B team assume the friendly matches. In fact, in the responsibilities menu it shows everything like its supposed to be (B team manager assuming B team in friendly's), but in the agenda/match schedule it always maintains the assistant manager as responsible for friendly matches. If i try to change there (in the agenda/match schedule screen), the manager does not even appear as an option. I tried to change to another staff member (in the staff responsibilities menu) and then reassigning the manager and it seemed to work, but after advancing one day it goes back to assistant coach handling the friendly`s (in the agenda/match schedule screen).

This situation extends to signing staff regarding the B team. I am trying to give control of staff signing of B team staff to the B team manager, but the name of the B team manager does not appear for me to select him. I can only select the A team manager or delegate to other staff, every one except the B team manager.

In resume, there is a problem regarding the responsibilities of the manager in B teams, or at least in FCPorto B team.

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2021 at 12:20, Viktor Ilivanov said:

Thanks for that save :thup:

It's now passed on to the dev team to investigate further.

Hello.

Do you know of any developments in this issue or if there is some kind of estimate on when it will be fixed?

I'm not pressuring or anything, just asking.

Thanks in advance.