Gibraltar Logo will not dissapear when graphic pack activated

Frednerd

I am currently creating a custom nation and I'm using Gibraltar as the base nation to build it on. When trying to implement my own graphics the Gibraltar FA logo in the 'next match' section does not change despite the fact it should be changing (i have tested other nations and it changes fine). Does anyone know hot to fix this as I don't want my custom nation to have the wrong badge for the national team.

p.s. I have already got the flag and everything working and all the configs are correct so it should work but it just doesn't

please see image below for the issue

image.thumb.png.6a6eb7d637ab8e41cdd35671f06b65fb.png

In the case you describe it can't be done because then Gibraltar's logo is hardcoded and can't be changed(unlike all other countries).

So when you say you changed other countries and it worked I wonder which countries and what you changed? Flag ≠ logo. From what you're saying I'm not 100% sure you actually updated Gibraltar's logo. If you did then my first sentence is true. 

Edited by Fredrik

So there's no way to get around it?

I changed the flag, icon and logo of Gibraltar in the config and everything apart from that Gibraltar logo changed where as wehn i tested it with another country all the logos changed and none of the old nation remained.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/03/2021 at 02:17, alian62 said:

Clear your caches manually . Check ID number is correct . Upload your config file so we can look at it

Ive manually cleared the cache and the three lines of config relating to Gibraltar attach my new nations logo to graphics/pictures/nation/214394/flag, graphics/pictures/nation/214394/icon and graphics/pictures/nation/214394/logo . For other countries these 3 lines of config would change all the logos, however, it seems the Gibraltar ones are hardcoded to the nation itself for the squad screens and the next match section.