Newcastle Benfield ROAD TO GLORY

Jx9GOxq.png

I not  played Football Manager in while so I  downloaded the English level 12 database for to do this save.

jxXaBFQ.png

I started with no qualifications and no experience.

s9nRM6X.png

I am not sure if theses are the right kits for the team but look nice though.

EiEeYNG.png

poor set up but hopefully can improve this as the save progresses on.

X1WJLrz.png

Most of the team are on Non Contracts and getting old so might have to look at younger players or try and tie the older ones up for a year or two. 

good start to the save pre season done . 

K21nzea.png this  are the transfers  I have managed to do too. odUN6cW.png

the season prediction is for use to finish in 16th place in the Northern Football League Division One  so hopefully we will not be drawn into relegation fight .

DZem3gh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Jx9GOxq.png

Newcastle Benfield- Northern Football League Division One-2020-2021

We were expected to finish the season in 16th place so I was not looking forward this first season,

League Table- We had really bad start to the season but once January February time come our form started pick up with few wins, that helped us stay in the division. 

FA CUP-  We got beat by Basildon United on penalties I was annoyed about because I thought we did well.

FA Vase- We went all the way to the final to play Hamworthy United and beat them 2-0.

Brooks Mileson Memorial League Cup- Again we went to the final who we were up against our local rivals North Shields  and beat them on penalties.

Transfers History-- Mostly free transfers and trial players bought in.  

Finances -Overall balance is oaky for now but may have to reduce the wage bill a bit. 

KEY PLAYER PROFIELS: 

Belchior Papa- Top Scorer 

Peter Glen-Ravenhill- One of my favourite players was decent.

Lewis Scorgie- Captain And solid player too. 

Career Overview :

Season      League                       Position     Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-2021    Northern Football League Division One       7th  FA VASe Winners- Brooks Mileson Memorial League Cup Winners              

Next Season:

Hopefully try keep this group players together but going to be tough as they are all on non contracts and with wage budget of £20 week going be hard find some new players. 

Ahh yeah!! A club close to where I'm from, most certainly following this mate!!! Only thing is you've gotta win the league to get promoted haven't you, no play offs at this level.