Players unwantingly being added to Shortlist after opening Exchange Player window

Not a major issue but a bit of an irritance.

When I approach a club about a player and click on the 'Exchange Player' dropdown, the overlay displays the players available to trade. This is handy when I'm broke and need to change up personnel.

If I decide against any of the exchange players and exit negotiations, a couple of days later, I'll find the original player I approached has been added to my Shortlist.

This is fine for the odd one, but when I've unsuccessfully tried my luck with 20 different players, it gets annoying having to manually remove each one from my Shortlist one-by one.

To recreate:

1) Find 'Player X' in Player Search, and 'Make Offer' (ensuring he's not on your shortlist already).

2) Click on [Exchange Player]. 'Part-Exchange Player Selection' window is displayed.

3) Click [X] to close window and [Exit Negotiations].

4) Continue game to a future date.

5) Check Shortlist. 'Player(s) X 'have been added.

Screenshot_20210322-125229.jpg

Edited by passenger58
Added screenshot

23 hours ago, Louie Silvani said:

Hi, I followed your steps and this didn't happen. Is that the exact steps you took to reproduce the issue?

Sorry, I've corrected the steps. Please try these. 

To recreate:

1) Find 'Player X' in Player Search, and 'Make Offer' (ensuring he's not on your shortlist already).

2) Click on [Exchange Player]. 'Part-Exchange Player Selection' window is displayed.

3) Click [X] to close Exchange window.

4) Click [X] to close Negotiations window.

5) Continue game to a future date.

6) Check Shortlist. 'Player X' has been added.