I have an affiliate club that gives my staff their salaries, when I hire a staff, his wage does not affect the wage budget
but still, "staff wage" increases in the "expenditure" tab every month.

what am i missing?

I am so confused about this and there is no tutorial. Does the "wage budget" on the Finaces screen only concern players? Are Staff's wages being paid from another source of money?

The wage budget - seen on the tranfer's page that you can manually adjust is only for the players' salary - both wage + bonuses.

The finances screen shows you specifically how much do you spend on staff - it is separated on the expenditure screen to player wages and staff wages. Your income is also summarised on the finance breakdown (usually sponsorship, grants, matchday reveneue, ticket sales, etc.). It generates the "balance" that you see on the club information and from that balance everything is paid. As long as your balance is fine do not pay attention to coach wages as you will never get sacked for paying staff too much, while if you are over the wage budget (player salaries) will get you trouble. 

In lower leagues where you have very little income, don't go crazy though with the staff salaries as it will be an expenditure that draws your balance.  

So basically form the whole income that your club has you are paying your staff + players but only the players are included in the wage budget (slider thingy and usually required board vision to stay within). 

I have not seen the option so far for an affiliate club to pay for the coaches salaries (full PC FM you are playing?).  

53 minutes ago, marioNOW said:

The wage budget - seen on the tranfer's page that you can manually adjust is only for the players' salary - both wage + bonuses.

The finances screen shows you specifically how much do you spend on staff - it is separated on the expenditure screen to player wages and staff wages. Your income is also summarised on the finance breakdown (usually sponsorship, grants, matchday reveneue, ticket sales, etc.). It generates the "balance" that you see on the club information and from that balance everything is paid. As long as your balance is fine do not pay attention to coach wages as you will never get sacked for paying staff too much, while if you are over the wage budget (player salaries) will get you trouble. 

In lower leagues where you have very little income, don't go crazy though with the staff salaries as it will be an expenditure that draws your balance.  

So basically form the whole income that your club has you are paying your staff + players but only the players are included in the wage budget (slider thingy and usually required board vision to stay within). 

I have not seen the option so far for an affiliate club to pay for the coaches salaries (full PC FM you are playing?).  

Thank you very much, I just checked and it seems like affiliate club did not pay my staff salaries. Then what does this phrase mean anyway?

board.png.6f8d6307bc34dc0016c3d7c79b76c71e.png

I think that means that a coach employed by FC Linköping City are not able to train players for AFK Linköping or scouts contracted for FCLC are available just for the main team and not for AFKL. So when editing the coaching assignments as AFK Linköping on the training screen you either

a) only see the coaches contracted by AFK Link

b) you actually see both team coaches just they are on the main team's finance? 

I am not familiar with the setup but it looks like that AFK Linköping would be an unofficial B team for FC Linköping City /act as a reserve team for the First Division side - at least what that "players moving between the two club freely" means in my interpretation. My guess is that they have separate finances that is why they are officially listed as an affiliate instead of a FC Linköping City Reserves/B. If there is a B team for FCLC than I might be mistaken :D .