[FM21] Around the Globe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (6/6)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 51 Minuten schrieb intermario:

Amazing work!

But could you release any country as a single file? I am interested some part of files :)

Thank you in advance.

Download the continent and use only the files you want from the RAR.

Small Update: Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama were adjusted because the files damaged the Champions League and League (version 21.3 & 21.4). Cheers! :)

It doesn't fix my problem because I add other database files. For example I am interested Peru (D3) and I want to add to my 350 other files (include Ecuador, Bolivia etc.). I am 100% sure that it will be problem with compatibility 2 countries in 2 files.

But I know it is much work to do divide countries to different files.

Best Regards :)

vor 35 Minuten schrieb intermario:

It doesn't fix my problem because I add other database files. For example I am interested Peru (D3) and I want to add to my 350 other files (include Ecuador, Bolivia etc.). I am 100% sure that it will be problem with compatibility 2 countries in 2 files.

But I know it is much work to do divide countries to different files.

Best Regards :)

If you download the Continent every country has its own file....

Screenshot_3.jpg.2348de4fc2c652a5916d0e58148d0445.jpg

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Conardo:

Is Japan on your list? Or is there a special reason you haven´t implemented yet?

There are already very good and detailed files for Japan, at a level I would certainly not reach, so I would find it unfair to "take away" users with this pack. For Example the JFA File of @Robbles Quin ®™

i include all your Files - thank for that.
but, my Game crashed every Time in the Middle of the July 2020.
- now, i delete all your files and start the Game new = no Crash.
so, maybe one or more of your 102  .fmf Files in editor data are damaged.
:(

my editor Data Folder in Screenshot + before all your files in Screenshot

Dave Files.PNG

editor data.PNG

Many thanks to @SpiderJu.  As I noticed last night. There is a big problem with the CONCACAF_Continental_Cub_Cups_by_Dave file. The game crashes on 12 July 2021. I thought I had it fixed as it only worked with CONCACAF and there were no problems when the file didn't work but activated with all countries. But apparently not... You won't believe how much this file sucks.... 

THEREFORE. All those who already have a running save in which the file has been activated (if you have only activated the countries of CONCACAF, there will be no problems), please contact me by PM. Those will get Africa first as a small compensation. I am incredibly sorry, but this file is a horror. And please be so polite and only contact me if you already have a save. 

@davie77 no pleasure. i actually play the FM21 and my last Post is for that Game, yes. I changed my Post. Right, in my Case, on 12.07.2021 the Game crashed. You see in my Screenshots, i used all your 102 .fmf files + the other ones in Editor Data.
so, what are now to do? because in the night, i broke up my new (first) save - and want to start today, because tomorrow is no work, so i can start my career today til the night.
:) Greetings from Germany

Edited by SpiderJu

Hello, 

Will there be a new implement of the CONCACAF Champions League?

Since in 2023 it will change completely, incorpating the whole CONCACAF. https://www.si.com/soccer/2021/02/04/ccl-concacaf-champions-league-format-expansion-details-2023.

I also wanted to ask for some help on my current soon to be old CONCACAF club comps. I cant get mine to test. I was updating and old 2018 file. 

CCL Fixed 2.14.fmf CCL.fmf

vor 3 Stunden schrieb dbrown6:

Hello, 

Will there be a new implement of the CONCACAF Champions League?

Since in 2023 it will change completely, incorpating the whole CONCACAF. https://www.si.com/soccer/2021/02/04/ccl-concacaf-champions-league-format-expansion-details-2023.

I also wanted to ask for some help on my current soon to be old CONCACAF club comps. I cant get mine to test. I was updating and old 2018 file. 

CCL Fixed 2.14.fmf 29 kB · 0 downloads CCL.fmf 29 kB · 0 downloads

I would like to include it, but I don't have enough information. What do the qualifying competitions look like? What happens with the CONCACAF League?

5 minutes ago, davie77 said:

I would like to include it, but I don't have enough information. What do the qualifying competitions look like? What happens with the CONCACAF League?

The new Concacaf Champions League format

Most of the details are in the link provide. But 

North America - Four groups of five teams each, comprised of teams from USA, Canada and Mexico. The Leagues Cup winner will be guaranteed entry. Each team will play four group-stage games, two home and two away, and the top two finishers in each group will automatically advance to the round of 16. Wild cards then will contest a playoff to furnish three more teams for the knockout stage

Central America - Four groups of five teams each will be arranged for clubs from the seven Central American countries. Domestic results and the new regional cup competition will determine the entrants. After each club plays four games, the top two finishers in each group will enter a playoff round, from which the four winners will move on to the CCL’s round of 16.

Caribbean - Two groups of five teams each, which will be determined by domestic results and the new regional cup competition, will produce two first-place teams that will face off for the Caribbean’s single spot in the round of 16.

On 22/03/2021 at 13:15, davie77 said:

Download the continent and use only the files you want from the RAR.

Small Update: Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama were adjusted because the files damaged the Champions League and League (version 21.3 & 21.4). Cheers! :)

@davie77 What is the adjustment for Honduras ? I downloaded it and loaded up all N American files and the Cup of Honduras was missing, only League was playable ? Also is champs League playable then or not ? I had the same issue with your OCEANIA file, where in New Zealand I didnt get to play Champs League..... ????????

Edited by DWCallaghan

The Copa Presidente (Honduran cup) has not been played in the last two seasons and it is not known if and when it will be played in the future. Why should it be included in the file? The top teams in the Honduran league play up to 48 games each season ... and at least 2 (or more) games in the continental cups. 

16 hours ago, DWCallaghan said:

@davie77 What is the adjustment for Honduras ? I downloaded it and loaded up all N American files and the Cup of Honduras was missing, only League was playable ? Also is champs League playable then or not ? I had the same issue with your OCEANIA file, where in New Zealand I didnt get to play Champs League..... ????????

Anyone else have had troubles with the OFC Champions League? Was thinking starting a longterm save with New Zealand as one of my leagues, would be nice to know upfront if I should wait abit.

Btw! Great work! It's appreciated a lot from me at least, it makes a good game great.

6 hours ago, l.s said:

Anyone else have had troubles with the OFC Champions League? Was thinking starting a longterm save with New Zealand as one of my leagues, would be nice to know upfront if I should wait abit.

Btw! Great work! It's appreciated a lot from me at least, it makes a good game great.

mate these files are brilliant, playing in Fiji just now, Fiji !!!  NZ just didnt allow me ( Hamilton Wanderers) in Oceania CL .

7 hours ago, GreenTriangle said:

The Copa Presidente (Honduran cup) has not been played in the last two seasons and it is not known if and when it will be played in the future. Why should it be included in the file? The top teams in the Honduran league play up to 48 games each season ... and at least 2 (or more) games in the continental cups. 

I didnt know that mate, it was in the 21.1 version of these files, so assumed it would be in the 21.4 version.

I bow to your superior knowledge my friend. :-)

vor 4 Minuten schrieb DWCallaghan:

mate these files are brilliant, playing in Fiji just now, Fiji !!!  NZ just didnt allow me ( Hamilton Wanderers) in Oceania CL .

I have set in the editor which teams (or rather positions) should qualify for the Champions League. But it may well be that the OFC Champions League is completely hardcoded and the FM takes the same teams over and over again. I'd say I'll adjust it, but I'm already failing with the North American.

Honduras: What @GreenTriangle said.

Edited by davie77

2 minutes ago, davie77 said:

I have set in the editor which teams should qualify for the Champions League. But it may well be that the OFC Champions League is completely hardcoded and the FM takes the same teams over and over again. I'd say I'll adjust it, but I'm already failing with the North American.

Honduras: What @GreenTriangle said.

ok, no worries. No point going to Honduras then if I cant qualify for NA CL

Edited by DWCallaghan

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DWCallaghan:

ok, no worries. No point going to Honduras then if I cent qualify got NA CL

You can! The problem really only concerns the Caribbean countries, as they have no chance of qualifying for these two competitions due to the absence of the two CFU competitions.

1 minute ago, davie77 said:

You can! The problem really only concerns the Caribbean countries, as they have no chance of qualifying for these two competitions due to the absence of the two CFU competitions.

ok, ta, will finish in Fiji, try and get OCL, then start a new Honduran save.

Thank you for these files, it is so much better playing in Asian or Oceania Leagues than going Barca or someone for the 100th time, really enjoyable.

Just now, davie77 said:

Currently the system for the caribbean countries to quality is to win last year carribean club championship. But of 2023 that will change. 2022 will be the last time that it will be held.

There will be a new caribbean cup to also help with qaulifying into the NACL.

https://www.concacaf.com/champions-league/news/caribbean-takes-aim-at-liga-mx-in-2021-sccl/

https://www.concacaf.com/en/caribbean-club-championship-men/news/dominican-republic-to-host-finals-of-2020-flow-concacaf-caribbean-club-championship/

https://www.concacaf.com/en/caribbean-club-championship-men/news/2020-flow-concacaf-caribbean-club-championship-schedule-announced/

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Anaconda Vice:

@davie77

Will you be doing the CFU Championship for Caribbean teams?

Also when do you see Africa being finished?

Great job so far!

I'll try again to include the competition, but unfortunately I can't say whether I'll succeed. 

Africa is already 80% done. ;)

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Anaconda Vice:

@davie77

I see the Flow Carribean Cup Championship is in the editor. 

Is it a problem with how to set it up that is causing issues?

Well, there are a few "problems". Problem one is that the CONCACAF Champions League and the CONCACAF League (equivalent of the Europa League) are so hardcoded that you have to recreate them to include the two CFU competitions (Caribbean Cup Championship and Caribbean Club Shield), otherwise it won't work at all. Problem two is the Club World Cup. For whatever reason, it only has 3 out of 7 participants in 2021 (CONCACAF's is even one of the 3). And problem three is that now, if you activate all the countries I created together with this file, the FM crashes on 12 July 2021 (start date of the CONCACAF League). Although there is no connection whatsoever. With the CONCACAF countries alone, it works perfectly. I also checked all the IDs of the newly created competitions, none of them overlapped.

Sounds a bit like what happens when you start editing the European Championship and suddenly the World Championship, Asian Nation Cup and such are gone.

Which are the missing participants in your file? My expectations are host, Asia, South America and OFC, but this is just an educated guess.

On 02/04/2021 at 19:55, davie77 said:

Looks like I cant Only leagues I have loaded are all your NA ones

I have won the opening stage twice now and CL has started but I am not in it I have also won the closing stage once, just about to start it again

So no CL again @davie77

Edited by DWCallaghan

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Wolf_pd:

Sounds a bit like what happens when you start editing the European Championship and suddenly the World Championship, Asian Nation Cup and such are gone.

Which are the missing participants in your file? My expectations are host, Asia, South America and OFC, but this is just an educated guess.

Europe, South America, Asia and Africa are missing. What is even stranger is that he is filling up the slots with Mexican teams.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb DWCallaghan:

Looks like I cant Only leagues I have loaded are all your NA ones

I have won the opening stage twice now and CL has started but I am not in it I have also won the closing stage once, just about to start it again

So no CL again @davie77

Only teams from Mexico, USA and Canada qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League. The rest come from the CONCACAF League. 

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Anaconda Vice:

@davie77

Have you come across any hardcoding problems with the Asian Continental Competitions? 

AFC Champions League and Cup for example?

Thinking of starting a save over there.

I didn't change anything in these two competitions. ^^

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Anaconda Vice:

Thanks bud!

So all nations in your files should qualify for those competitions?

Not the Northern Mariana Islands, because they are not allowed to play. ^^ And neither is Yemen, because they play one league one year and then none for 5 years, it's like roulette for them. 

2 hours ago, davie77 said:

Europe, South America, Asia and Africa are missing. What is even stranger is that he is filling up the slots with Mexican teams.

Only teams from Mexico, USA and Canada qualify for the CONCACAF Champions League. The rest come from the CONCACAF League. 

@davie77 Not sure that makes sense as there are Honduran clubs in the Champs League, just not mine !!

ChampsLeague.jpg

Edited by DWCallaghan