I keep receiving lots of messages telling me unhappy players have been “shortlisted” but when I click on these players they are neither transfer listed or loan listed? So what does this message actually mean? 

Also, not a big deal but following the recent addition of the ability to cancel affiliations with clubs I have noticed you are no longer able to edit any affiliation clubs as pressing the action button terminates the link..... 

On 21/03/2021 at 09:18, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

I keep receiving lots of messages telling me unhappy players have been “shortlisted” but when I click on these players they are neither transfer listed or loan listed? So what does this message actually mean?

I *think* it means they are on your shortlist and that's why you're being notified. I do think SI Games should make it slightly clearer and say "Player X is on your shortlist" rather than "Player X has been shortlisted". The second makes it sound like an action has just occurred and they have just been shortlisted...

On 20/03/2021 at 19:18, AndrewDriverNo1 said:

Also, not a big deal but following the recent addition of the ability to cancel affiliations with clubs I have noticed you are no longer able to edit any affiliation clubs as pressing the action button terminates the link..... 

If you have placed a player on your shortlist then you will get news about them if they become unsettled etc. (as you've told your scouts to keep an eye on them) .... a reminder is shown on the news item indicating you have shortlisted them.

If you don't want this news then please just remove them from the shortlist (de-list).