Please Create Me a Nation

I have been trying for weeks to create Yorkshire as a nation, but I can only manage to do it by taking over San Marino, Andorra, etc. But then all the newgen/greyed out players have Italian/Spanish sounding names, which is no good to me. I have read through loads of posts on here about how to edit an old nation, and tried loads of times but just can't do it.  I don't know how to use the Resource Editor either.

Can someone PLEASE create me a nation taking over from Ireland Pre-1922? So that the names of newgens at least sound English? I will be eternally grateful. I'd want them in European competitions and the World Cup and Euros, etc, please. Plus create me a league with a Yorkshire Premier League.

Don't worry about changing cities, players over, etc as I will do that. But just please make sure the teams from the Yorkshire League play in European club competitions too. The lowest possible Co-Efficients so we have to start at the very bottom. If someone could do that for me, you don't know how grateful I'd be!

Please! Thanks!

Hello,

Here are your files. You have to use the first file in the editor and change what you need to do. I just made the minimum. The second file is for the Nations League registration. You don't have to change anything in this file, except if you want your national team in League C (or B or A) because I put it in League D at the beginning.

But you will have to select these 2 files when you will start a new game.

Yorkshire.fmf Yorkshire in N.L..fmf

Only just seen this, you sir an absolute legend and gent, thanks very much! Merci! Muchos gracias! Danke!

On 20/03/2021 at 19:59, Monsi9958 said:

Hello,

Here are your files. You have to use the first file in the editor and change what you need to do. I just made the minimum. The second file is for the Nations League registration. You don't have to change anything in this file, except if you want your national team in League C (or B or A) because I put it in League D at the beginning.

But you will have to select these 2 files when you will start a new game.

Yorkshire.fmf 15.61 kB · 2 downloads Yorkshire in N.L..fmf 17.37 kB · 2 downloads

Hi, I have created a Yorkshire league, put a Premier League in and added clubs, etc, however, none of the clubs are in European competitions. Sorry to be a pain but could you fix this for me please?

During the first season (2020/2021), it's normal because it's a new league. So, you have to wait until 2021/2022 to have your clubs in European competitions. Do your problem concern 2020/2021 or 2021/2022 ?

Thanks for the reply. I assumed (and hoped) that might be the case and have been holidaying on a test save until the next season to test it. Currently in May so haven't got long to wait.