FC Nordsjælland and The Right to Dream Academy

Hi all,

I started a save as FC Nordsjælland, really like their set up and their connection with the RTD Academy. I was hoping the RTD would develop players. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I am in March 21 and my youth intake has appeared. The RTD academy had no players initially and now have greyed out players.

I chose large database with a few European leagues. Did I mess up not picking Ghanaian players (not sure if that's even an option?). Will adding more detail in my current save possibly help (I can't add a Ghana league).

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Hero of the Day said:

Hi all,

I started a save as FC Nordsjælland, really like their set up and their connection with the RTD Academy. I was hoping the RTD would develop players. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I am in March 21 and my youth intake has appeared. The RTD academy had no players initially and now have greyed out players.

I chose large database with a few European leagues. Did I mess up not picking Ghanaian players (not sure if that's even an option?). Will adding more detail in my current save possibly help (I can't add a Ghana league).

Thanks!

I have pretty much the whole world simulated and leagues for most of Europe. I see just one player for RTD Academy in 2023. I have all African players loaded.

More than likely it is because they don't play in a league so are not fully simulated.

The one player I have is Alhassan Owusu who was in the game in 2021 and he seems to be a regen. Owusu has a career history at RTD and has played 30 games but I see no fixture history for RTD.

Other academies seem to be built in to clubs, such as the Gheorghe Hagi academy at Viitorul.

As you have a link with RTD you might eventually get players coming through your youth setup that are Ghanaian.