No supporters in the stadium despite very noisy sounds of supporters in the stadium

• SI Staff

Hey, there's a graphics setting that disables the crowd from being visible, can you check your preferences to make sure that isn't turned off?

If that doesn't work, did your team happen to change stadium in the last couple of games or something along those lines?

Hi @Jack Joyce, thank you for answering.

The 'Crowd Quality' setting on my preferences is currently set to 'High' and hasn't been changed. And I didn't change stadiums in the last couple of games. All I know is there was a crowd on the last match at the point I saved the game, and there wasn't any crowd in the stands the next time I loaded up FM2021 again.

I would also like to point out also that I had my Windows re-installed after my OS was faulty, but managed to salvage the save file before I got my laptop fixed (i.e. just cut and pasted my save to an External HD). When I got my laptop fixed, I of course, re-installed Steam & FM21, copied the file to my new laptop, and resumed playing again. I then re-saved the game onto my Steam Cloud, and I essentially play the file saved on my Cloud. I've already played a few matches on my newly re-booted laptop and there was no issue, but now this happened.

I genuinely don't know if any of that information helps, but I'm willing to co-operate. Cheers.

Hi, I think after you guided me to check my preferences (where the 'Crowd Quality' remained unaltered at 'high'), I thought I'd re-adjust a few other preferences while I was at it and saved it. Now in my next match, the crowd bug is fixed! Thank you, consider this one unintentionally solved?1893146205_CrystalPalacevLeeds_Pitch.thumb.png.6872b5f65765b892f77942a1294b53cc.png