Random crashes without crash report

Erufaildon

My game is randomy crashing. The game closes, no warning, no cash report, no steam updates in the background, no obvious causes of the crashes. These crashes are extremely annoying, because they come without warning or without an apparent pattern, causing me to lose often 10-45 minuttes of gameplay (yes, I have autosave on, but often I'll use a lot of time before progressing the game). The crashes happen maybe every 3-4 hours of real time gameplay.

I have a modified database, with a few changes to PA and CA - no changed rules or real name fixes or anything like that. The changes to the database are minute. Approx 40 leageus and 100 000 players. I've tried clearing cache. I run a 4800H 1660ti, with updated drivers.

Any help / tips appreciated. As it is now I end up not playing for several days bevause I get so annoyed whenever the game is crashing. Thanks.

• SI Staff

Hi @Erufaildon

Sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering here.

I'd recommend heading over to the crashes/technical help area: Crash, Technical Issues and Game Performance Support Portal - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

There's various things to try in the FAQs link and if you are still having issues, you can raise a support ticket so that somebody can look into things for you.

Cheers!